Wiifree 2.20

cracker666

Inactive User
Reaction score
Requests:
- None ;-)

The official support forum can be found at: http://www.wiinewz.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:
2.00b5 - 2.20 : Full drive speed support. All media support (DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW).
2.00b3 - 2.00b5 : Fixed big BUG!! Thank you all for testing and suggesting improvements.
2.00b2 - 2.00b3 : Fixed original Wii games not playing. Fixed some gc games not playing.
2.00b1 - 2.00b2 : Better detection of backup discs, due to updated patching method. If none of your discs is working, you've got the regionsettings wrong.
1.51 - 2.00b1 : Added Multiregion support for Wii games. Use the configuration DVD to set your region. Or use one of the supplied hexes.
1.50 - 1.51 : Updated the code, added comments. Better detection of backup disc insert. Cleaner drive detection and alternate LED blink when error.
1.23 - 1.50 : GC backups support!!! Updated the patching code, removed the wait_disc routine AND ..... Disco!!!
1.22 - 1.23 : Updated the code, functionality is the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is done. Team Wiifree proudly presents the WiiFree
This code is based on the famous WABCheap mod!!
This is what is does:
- Run gamecube originals
- Run gamecube backups
- Run Wii originals
- Run Wii backups
- Run Wii games from different regions!!
- Support for DMS, D2A and D2B!!
- Speedfix
- Support for alle media: DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW
- Configuration DVD for setting up your region
- Support for 12F629, 12F675 and 12F683 chips (the installation for the 12F683 is the same as the 12F629)

WiiFree is Free!!! So do not sell it, but share it!!

If you're not good at PIC programming, but would like to have a WiiFree preprogrammed, you can order one at http://www.eurasia.nu

Last edited:
hmmmm i used this and it gave me unrecognised disk error??

and it kept failing verify with that ic prog

so i opened the hex entered my oscal value and saved

and progrramed it using willem software and it verified ok

so plugged it in and error???

so put back 1.50 and it works ok again??

but how many times can u write to these 12f675 chips???

because when i try to use ic prog i get verify errors as if it aint writing all off the data

im using willem pcb45 on usb power

That was one of the issues with this firmware, now its been upgraded to 2.22

lol so were could i get the 2.22 version from?? i thought i broke my pic lol

Back