WiiFree 2.0 Beta 2

cracker666

Inactive User
Reaction score
WiiFree 2.0 Beta 2
Mar 19, 2007 - 8:07 AM - by xiaNaix
You have all been very patient waiting for us to complete the server move and, as a token of our appreciation, Wiinewz is pleased to announce...

The WiiFree team are about to take the open source modchip scene by the balls! The new version supports region patching for playing imports and... are you ready for this? ... CONFIGURATION FROM DISC!!!

WiFree is leading the pack with updates and is getting close to a 100% solution like the commercial mods! And they don't leave you hanging for a month to do it!

This even incluces the setup iso's

Quote:
Changelog:
2.00b1 - 2.00b2 : Better detection of backup discs, due to updated patching method. If none of your discs is working, you've got the regionsettings wrong.
1.51 - 2.00b1 : Added Multiregion support for Wii games. Use the configuration DVD to set your region. Or use one of the supplied hexes.
1.50 - 1.51 : Updated the code, added comments. Better detection of backup disc insert. Cleaner drive detection and alternate LED blink when error.
1.23 - 1.50 : GC backups support!!! Updated the patching code, removed the wait_disc routine AND ..... Disco!!!
1.22 - 1.23 : Updated the code, functionality is the same.

Last edited:
got to try this

this wii free team are moving fast

brilliant

is this all done with a PIC chip?

with things moving as fast as they are would it be worth putting a DIN chip rail on the back of my Wii

yep its on a pic chip

i got a 8pin socket on a piece of strip voard hanging out of my wii

so i can upgrade it easy

lol

got to try this

this wii free team are moving fast

brilliant

they have to move fast to whip to arse of the wiinja team, and any other Wannabes.

Best of all its opensource and freeware. like it should.!!

No point buying them preprogrammed, as there will be many more upgrades to this little chip.
Do you selves a favour a get or make a cheap programmer: multi :

yep i got a wii free

used my willem worked no probs

but yep loads of things coming for this little chip...lol

this had some major bug's so reprogram to 20b05.
thats why its a good idea to get a programmer

Back