Wiiflow questions from Newbie

boggle

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am new here so sorry for sounding dim.
I got my Wii Hard modded a long time ago.
A friend of mine showed me his WiiFlow which i was really impressed with and would like it myself.

I keep on reading that you need a soft mod Wii, so does that mean i cant run it as i have a hard mod or can i have both?

I am new here so sorry for sounding dim.
I got my Wii Hard modded a long time ago.
A friend of mine showed me his WiiFlow which i was really impressed with and would like it myself.

I keep on reading that you need a soft mod Wii, so does that mean i cant run it as i have a hard mod or can i have both?

yes you can have both just follow 4.2 easyhack,/bally has done an excellent video guide and when done install priiloader and set not to accept any updates
guides also on here

edogg

Thanks, i have just checked my menu and see that i have version 3.4, so i guess i need to update this as well before i softmod it?

Thanks, i have just checked my menu and see that i have version 3.4, so i guess i need to update this as well before i softmod it?

yes do it offline though the new menu is 4.3 and not hackable using the 4.2 method
4.1 is supposed to be the best version and the files are linked on here when doing the 4.2 easy hack use ios 60 instead of ios 70

I just found the offline guide and it seems that i need the homebrew chanel for it to work, does that mean i have to softmod it to add the homebew chanel before i can update it?

Sorry for all the questions but i am new to all this.

Thanks

I just found the offline guide and it seems that i need the homebrew chanel for it to work, does that mean i have to softmod it to add the homebew chanel before i can update it?

Thanks

I believe so (been a while since i did one lol)

Thanks

yes the homebrew channel is the first part of softmodding from there almost anything is possible
edogg

Back