Wii Wheel £4.99 delivered!

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Okay, I don't have Mario Kart yet, but have Banana blitz, which I think is compatible. Not bothered too much if not as I plan on getting Mario Kart one way.

Anyways, shopto.net are selling it for £6.99 (RRP £9.99) but eurogamers are giving away free £2 vouchers for shopto.net just for registering. I just checked and there are 1671 left so be quick if you want one.

So with 2squid credit, that brings the cost of the wheel to £4.99.

One final thing, I got hold of 100 million BC on dvd and just watched it. It has got to be one of the worst movies ever. Can't even class it in the cheesy category its so bad. Graphics are crap, I could of coded better using Sprites on my Commodore 64 back in the day!

Okay, I don't have Mario Kart yet, but have Banana blitz, which I think is compatible. Not bothered too much if not as I plan on getting Mario Kart one way.

Anyways, shopto.net are selling it for £6.99 (RRP £9.99) but eurogamers are giving away free £2 vouchers for shopto.net just for registering. I just checked and there are 1671 left so be quick if you want one.

So with 2squid credit, that brings the cost of the wheel to £4.99.

One final thing, I got hold of 100 million BC on dvd and just watched it. It has got to be one of the worst movies ever. Can't even class it in the cheesy category its so bad. Graphics are crap, I could of coded better using Sprites on my Commodore 64 back in the day!

yep i started watching 100 million bc its wank good price for the wheel though cheers

Back