wii vs ps3

tbh u cant compare these two console's against each other.

PS3 is aimed at gfx and gameplay.

Wii is totally different to any other console and is for fun and interaction with games.

both console's aimed at different end of the market and both are great in there own state.

Wii is totally different to any other console and is for fun and interaction with games.

both console's aimed at different end of the market and both are great in there own state.

The wii is aimed at game play too!

i was just talking about the video m8

and i think the ps3 is mainly aimed at rich bastwerds

The PS3 is in part, a vehicle for Sony to push BlueRay. BlueRay is why the PS3 is delayed, BlueRay is why they are shipping in such small numbers, BlueRay is the new BetaMax. The PS3 is aimed squarely at the developing HD market, has sumptuous cinematic graphics and is intended as the HD media hub for your living room. XBox 360 is targeting the same market but is backing HD-DVD.

The Wii doesn't even supoort DVD playback. The Wii gaming experience is about fun and interaction. Playing Wii Sports is fun, playing it with friends is a blast. The PS3 looks to have absolutely stunning graphics but I think they've lost sight of the fun part as they go after the digital hub market.

Before I seen this video it was going to be the Wii and after the video it's still the Wii :xmas:

Back