Wii PRE-ORDERS

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right, its getting serious now I think we have to be getting our pre orders in sooner rather than later.

is anyone else finding it hard to find a good pre order deal. I think myself Im going to be after a Wii with Zelda and, im gonna take a chance here, Red Steel and/or maybe Fa Cry. Its gutting there is no Mario or Metroid for launch because they look outstanding.

The deal I have came across so far seems to be on n-shop - Buy Nintendo games, Nintendo consoles & Nintendo accessories which is the sister site of N-Europe: Quality Nintendo Coverage. They are oftering the Wii for £178.99 and state FREE delivery delivered on the 8th Dec which is reasuring, BUT, they dont seem to have red steel or Far Cry for sale.

Any one know of any better deals? Ill post back if I find anything better....

i managed to get my preorder in at game as soon as they started taking em in number 9 on the list :banana: so hopefully i am gauranteed a console im sure they will get more than 9 in for preorders. ive just gone for the system with wii sports. i think that combined with wii channels and downloadable content will keep us going till the jan sales. £179.99 for the console and wii sports we put £20 deposit also game do cards were you can go in and put so much on each time so thats making it nice and easy to save up for it in time for release.:Clap:

Ok, I took the plunge.

Ordered a Wii with zelda from n-shop.co.uk becasue of the free delivery and garunted delivery on launch day.

Ordered Far Cry and Red Steel off Play.com becasue they are the best price and they normally deliver on launch day for pre ordered games. If the order isnt processed 2-3 days before launch then I might cancel and see if i can get them from my local Game Station.

And finaly, I ordered my component leads for 480 progressive scan picture in 16:9 widescreen off Gameplay.co.uk (99p delivery, garunted delivery on launch day)

FEWWWW, now I just have to hope nothing goes wrong.

Back