Wii Homebrew Help

Fifa 14 also working for me. 4.1 using config usb loader.

Dont think, know. At which stage of the guide are you at? Have you installed the wads?

Yes installed the lot as of the guide !

so you are using a back up disk.

what you need to do then is set priloader to block disk updates, you could also look for a scrubbed version.

so you are using a back up disk.

what you need to do then is set priloader to block disk updates, you could also look for a scrubbed version.

Yes mate burned image to dvd-R as the only spare external hardive I have requires power.

How do you actually get into priloader as I don`t have an actual channel for it. I can go in via homebrew channel/multi-mod manager and manage Priiloader but I believe all I can do is choose a version of Priloader. No idea how I turn any setting to on or off ???

Yes mate burned image to dvd-R as the only spare external hardive I have requires power.

How do you actually get into priloader as I don`t have an actual channel for it. I can go in via homebrew channel/multi-mod manager and manage Priiloader but I believe all I can do is choose a version of Priloader. No idea how I turn any setting to on or off ???

power on the wii while holding in the reset button.. :)

Once you have installed everything, delete the installers from your sd card. You don't actually need it in the Wii. If you leave it in there, those apps will keep showing up.

To enter priiloader, bought up holding reset button.

You can put the game on a USB flash drive if you are still stuck. It takes than 2GB if I remember correctly. Wiibackup Manager is in the downloads section.

I can into Priloader now ow do you set it so the console doesnt look for updates ?

Following will be fine, top two being most important

Block Disc updates
Block Online updates
Replace Health Screen
Move Disc channel

Cheers for the help got it all sorted. FIFA wouldn`t play off the disk but plays via USB loader. Only issue I have now is converting .wia to .wbfs files ? Wii backup manger doesn`t appear to be able to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Could only get the files copied from .wia to ISO which took ages. For some reason I couldn`t convert from .wia to wbfs . My USB is FAT32. Best download in wbfs format !

Hi,

Could only get the files copied from .wia to ISO which took ages. For some reason I couldn`t convert from .wia to wbfs . My USB is FAT32. Best download in wbfs format !

I always download in iso and use Wii backup manager to convert to wbfs and transfer to hardrive...

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Back