Wii games

eyesofadj

Inactive User
Reaction score
What are top games to play with active use of wireless controller?

Sports is obvious 1, but got Cars with pkg and control use is pretty poor.
Also have Wii Play which is not up to much either.

agree, those 2 are the best for party time, but single player fun try heatseaker and zelda.....both absolute top games

wario smooth moves and rayman rabbid rocks

i've been trying to get hold of both these games but can't, i've found nzb's for them in newsgroups search sites but after downloading them they are incomplete and quick par does not fix them, it has no problem fixing any other file i chuck at it, just these 2 games????!!

i've been trying to get hold of both these games but can't, i've found nzb's for them in newsgroups search sites but after downloading them they are incomplete and quick par does not fix them, it has no problem fixing any other file i chuck at it, just these 2 games????!!

have you downloaded any par files for the games?

have you downloaded any par files for the games?

yes there is a par2 file and when i open it with quick par it checks the files and says that one block is missing but it won't repair, and there are no .rar files.

yes there is a par2 file and when i open it with quick par it checks the files and says that one block is missing but it won't repair, and there are no .rar files.

If there is only one par2 file you need to download some more par2 files to fix the damaged files

where do i downlomore par2 files, i have tried this download about 4 times now and i just end up with the same files every time.

its WarioWare.Smooth.Moves.WII.Pal-PI_PAL_DVD5 grabed from NBZs 'R' US, and nzbs4u.

Tonybied - normally when you download an nzb the par files will already be in the NZB for you (90% of the time anyways) this is when sites like nzbsrus and other sites host the premade nzb's for you to download. I also use a site called h**P:\\www.binnews.com which is better somtimes as i can serach for a game then pick the files i would like to download myself. i.e if somone has uploaded the game twice i can select which files i would like to download and the relevent PAR files so then i know i have the correct files.

Also there is a retention issue here if you getting a file thats to old then it prob won't download.

Im with newshoastings at the mo and they sould only ahev i think 30 days retention, but i find its more like 60 :)

anyway back to work for me

i can see that game on both those sites - but can't check binnews at work its banded :(

If i had access to it im sure i could make you an NZB of either that release or another upload of the same game (thats whta i normally do when other nzb sites are not rollin with the downloads)

Back