Wii Fit

spanna

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got asked for one of these

I know they are rarer than hens teeth

Any suggestion for best way to grab one without paying the earth

Currently I'm just shopping around at random trying to catch one in stock somewhere

Thanks

you will be lucky to find one unless you live in manchester and want to pay £95 at bowlers

Hi

Ring your local toys r us every morning cos they get deliveries almost everyday. At least thats what I was told and managed to get one on the 3rd day of ringing.

Regards

Our local Zavvi gets 3 deliveries a week, 10 at a time, 30 a week.

I got one last week afterone of the staff said they were getting them in the next day.

cheers guys

will start ringing round

bloody kids - who'd have 'em

(mind you I enjoy playing on her wii as much as she does :) )

My kids were using one of these last weekend.
Great fun for an hour or so and then the novelty wears off.

Are they going to be releasing games specifically for the Wii board and not controller based?

they have aleready released a skiing game and a few others are on the way with wii board,don kings prizefighter and raving rabbits 2 are compatible allegedly just google to find more

Try john lewis they seem to get regular stock

got mine from toys r us, there was a 7 week gap before they got the next stock, it was pure luck, i popped in that morning and there was one box left on the shelf.

Will there be any more fitness games for it, there are loads of other activities they could of added? getting a bit board of the balance games now lol

Kept checking John Lewis Argos & Amazon yesterday

Then got a phone call at 2 from my daughter - she'd been into town popped into Game and asked if they had any stock, they told her they were due some in did she want to go onto the waiting list. It was only 6 people long so she said yes.

A couple of hours later she got a phone call to go down and pick it up :banana:

All sorted, she's very happy and therefore so am I

I thought these things were supposed to be hard to get LOL

ok thats wierd - I thought I'd posted an answer here this morning

In brief - I had no luck finding one yesterday but my daughter popped into Game who told her they were due a delivery that day. She joined the waiting list, acouple of hours later they rang her and she went in and bought one

Simple as that

These things aren't that hard to come by

ok now thats really spooky - how did that happen

I came back to check on this mornings post, but couldn't find my thread - did a search for threads by me and found it but without my post from this morning so I re-posted and now I see both

weird

Back