wii fit.

manutd4life

Inactive User
finally got one, just got to wait an hour for them to get back home and give me a call so i can pick it up. wooohoooo no more searching.lol. have fun searching searchers. lol

manutd4life

Inactive User
i gave 70 quid to my mates misses as she has been searching for one all week for herself too. she got it from a shop in pity-me(county durham). apparantely the shop had eight in about 20 mins ago and she got the last two. also mate, argos are apparantly getting a delivery on the 7th of this month so try there early in the day.

Kris

Inactive User
Good going. They're serious fun but I kind have lost interest in mine at the moment. Think I've just gotten lazy :p

Me and Mrs have a great laugh on it thought together.

I got mine the day they came out out of pure luck in Tescos.

manutd4life

Inactive User
Good going. They're serious fun but I kind have lost interest in mine at the moment. Think I've just gotten lazy :p

Me and Mrs have a great laugh on it thought together.

I got mine the day they came out out of pure luck in Tescos.
ive had a quick go then the misses pushed me off and shes on it STILL. lol. i was gonna get it when it came out but couldnt be bothered to reserve it. but nm ive got it now.:banana:

Kris

Inactive User
ive had a quick go then the misses pushed me off and shes on it STILL. lol. i was gonna get it when it came out but couldnt be bothered to reserve it. but nm ive got it now.:banana:
Mine would do exactly the same! Luckily I got it when she was staying with her parents that weekend :proud:

It gets more fun as you spend more time on it and unlock more games.

jpowell79

Inactive User
I bought my wii fit 6 weeks ago and have lost 27 stone so far! :Clap:

TEST