Wii Fit

woodchin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had an email from a friend who has a Wii Fit board, he seems to be having problems after updating.
Has anyone here experienced the same?

Please read his email below.

Just wanted to know if you have come up with this issue before...
my Wii is having trouble reading disks... especially new Wi-Fit disk?
I had done an internet update the other day all ok... then last night tried out the new WiiFit addon...
it seemed to ask for a update which it read fine... thought it was a bit funny as I thought I had already done the latest the other night...
anyway seemed to go ok... then when it started up the next time it went to start loading the disk and was not able to read it...
also some of the other feature menu's for the Wii seemed to take forever to load very weird... anyway just as I was about to give up... it loaded the disk ok... setup the hardware ok and done the first user run through which was fine then I switched it iff and went to let my wife have a go and same thing just not loading disk... tried some other copied disks some read ok others did not... so think it might be the drive have you had any issues about this before?

Hi all,

Just had an email from a friend who has a Wii Fit board, he seems to be having problems after updating.
Has anyone here experienced the same?

Please read his email below.

Just wanted to know if you have come up with this issue before...
my Wii is having trouble reading disks... especially new Wi-Fit disk?
I had done an internet update the other day all ok... then last night tried out the new WiiFit addon...
it seemed to ask for a update which it read fine... thought it was a bit funny as I thought I had already done the latest the other night...
anyway seemed to go ok... then when it started up the next time it went to start loading the disk and was not able to read it...
also some of the other feature menu's for the Wii seemed to take forever to load very weird... anyway just as I was about to give up... it loaded the disk ok... setup the hardware ok and done the first user run through which was fine then I switched it iff and went to let my wife have a go and same thing just not loading disk... tried some other copied disks some read ok others did not... so think it might be the drive have you had any issues about this before?

There's some essential information missing here - Does he have a chip installed? What chip is it? What firmware is he running on the chip and Wii?

Wiifree installed with the YAOSM_12f629_675_smgtest4_d2a.hex fw.
Not sure what fw his wii is, I will ask him

Sounds like the same problem, thanks m8.

He has juist mailled me telling me it now works without problems but he's going to try it again later.
Thanks for the link.

Woody.

Back