Wii 4.3 step by step guide with pictures to follow

m8, that tut is by far, the best i've seen.....
i think i'll have a go at it, what's the chances of brickin my wii?
i

Thanks mate.

Very little chance of bricking following the instructions but never say never.
As long as you follow the instructions as they are you will be fine.
Iv done loads now on all versions with no problems.

Just take your time and back your NAND up as it says in the instructions because this will recover 99% of bricked Wii's.

If you are unsure of any part then just ask someone on here or PM me and ill help.

Ray

will do m8,
i'll need to go buy the game first and pluck up the courage.. lol.

Last edited:
Hi Ray,

Went to download the files jus tnow so I can mod the Wii tomorrow, but the second file is password protected.

ModPack.-AnyWii.zip

Can you PM me the password, please?

Cheers

Great guide: well laid out and explained. One thing I got wrong was formatting the sd card on each of the 3 stages.

Is there a way of skipping MMM booting up at start and going directly to Wii menu? I want to keep the card in to block updates but I dont want my son pressing the wrong thing and bricking the Wii? I'm sure I missed the option, but I started about 11.30 last night and finished at 5 this morning, so I'm a little jaded!

Cheers

I have added a new 4.3 easy to follow guide. Its in the Wii Softmodding section.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/244067/

Ray
hi ya need help here my daughters wii was on 3.2e and was already softmod before but now it was updated to 4.3e my (Q) is can you do it over again with this guide and also do you play and save the game LEGO INDIANA JONES THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURES (Original Game) as i have that game here and want so much to softmod it for her any help out there and advice many thx mark9271

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can,
you need to have played the indy game prior to starting the hack, otherwise it will not let you copy the hack indy prawn file onto the wii memory

im having trouble getting m player to go onto the console homebrew isnt bringing any options up????

I'm near sure I made a tut for mplayer I'll see if i can find the link to it.

sorry im new to this page but you can now do the 4.3 with no game needed

the letterbomb hack will get you as far as the homebrew channel being installed.

MOAMB wrote this tut a while before the letterbomb hack emerged.

it is still an excellent guide on how to backup nand and hack wii.

just follow it from after the homebrew channel section....

Hi ive just come back to use the tut again after loosing the files and the link is dead any chance anyone still as them. the tut is still there along with hackmii etc but the wii ios file etc download just takes you to the dw main page, cheers.

Edit:scratch that its just the tut that wasnt downloadable as it had been linked at the bottom ive got all the files now, cheers.

Last edited:
Back