wii 3.3 update

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone done this 3.3 update from the internet connection if so has it caused any problems with scrubbed or trucka signed games

edogg

sorry i cant help you I was querying the 3.3 upgrade because I had read about it causing the problems in your last post have you tried the reset in the wiimenu. In the mean time i will everyone i know not to take the update
incidently i have boomblox and it works fine on 3 wii i know about 1 d2ckey and 2 chipped with a lead poking out dont know what chips exactly

edogg

my son accidently updated the wii with the latest 3.3e and all seems to be working fine. i have tried various games and all seems ok. so far nothing wrong.

my son accidently updated the wii with the latest 3.3e and all seems to be working fine. i have tried various games and all seems ok. so far nothing wrong.

OK thanks for the input will anyone whos has problems state which chip if they know or you have no problems then please report as well

PLEASE DONT JUST READ TELL US ABOUT YOUR 3.3 UPDATE EXPERIENCE

I had a message saying that it would delete my saved files if they were created using a modified wii

Last edited:
Our Wii has been updated, have an Argon 1.8 installed and so far all games play OK but in all honesty the only game my sons have been playing is Mario Kart.

I had a message saying that it would delete my saved files if they were created using a modified wii

hi did you do the update if yes did it delete the files (i am curious because I am responsible for 4 grandchildrens wii's and dont want to be looking to cure problems from this update)

thanks

edogg:BLOBBY:

No mate thought I'd first wait and see if it breaks yours ;)

All games will work fine as long as they have not been modified via trucha or a ppf patch, also freeloader will not work after the update and nether will the original twilight hack, but there has already been a new release of the twilight hack that now works with 3.3

Just wanted to check I'm fine to update to 3.3, I've seen conflicting reports all around the place.

I think the new Super Smash Bros will force me to update anyway (Unless ones runs BrickBlocker first)?

I have a recent PAL Wii, D2Pro chip and all my games are PAL ones, am I ok to run this update?

Just wanted to check I'm fine to update to 3.3, I've seen conflicting reports all around the place.

I think the new Super Smash Bros will force me to update anyway (Unless ones runs BrickBlocker first)?

I have a recent PAL Wii, D2Pro chip and all my games are PAL ones, am I ok to run this update?

don't run the update if you don't have to, does the pal version of ssbb include the 3.3 update? (i woudld be suprised if it did as the firmware has only been on the servers for a couple of weeks now)

Thanks for that.

I'm not sure about Super Smash Bros but I assume other future games will force me to update. Is there any way around this, I am not familiar with BrickBlocker, does this prevent discs from updating?

All games will work fine as long as they have not been modified via trucha or a ppf patch, also freeloader will not work after the update and nether will the original twilight hack, but there has already been a new release of the twilight hack that now works with 3.3

hi wiiman thank you for the info is trucka signed the scrubbed file or something different as i have several scrubbed games

edogg

don't run the update if you don't have to, does the pal version of ssbb include the 3.3 update? (i woudld be suprised if it did as the firmware has only been on the servers for a couple of weeks now)

The PAL version of ssbb works on 3.2E and has not asked me to update to 3.3

Back