Wickes...rename racist shed preserver..

I knew we were doomed when I was told I could no longer play outside with my Gollywog !! :(

Back to this comment..

In scotland theyre freely sold and can be bought over the counter... im pretty sure theyre legal in scotland :)..

There was a spate where they was banned over the UK but now i think its only england and wales in which theyre illegal..

Back to this comment..

In scotland theyre freely sold and can be bought over the counter... im pretty sure theyre legal in scotland :)..

There was a spate where they was banned over the UK but now i think its only england and wales in which theyre illegal..
I dont think they were ever banned in the UK, just heavily frowned upon by people who read the Daily Mail

this is a joke man... couldnay have resisted to post..

ukbob did you ask thier manager if this was the truth ??? I know there are some rotten eggs out there but these kinda comments stir alot aswell..

why cant we live peacefully :(

this is a joke man... couldnay have resisted to post..

ukbob did you ask thier manager if this was the truth ??? I know there are some rotten eggs out there but these kinda comments stir alot aswell..

why cant we live peacefully :(

Indeed [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMS0dMcidAc[/ame]

This will never happen its just the way the world has formed..

Back a few hundred years.. back towards tribes.. or even medievil UK.. we had wars over teritory. if you wernt from that area you wernt liked..

An easy way to put it would be to ask your New Girlfriend or wife to change her lifestyle for you.. see what her answer is.. im pretty sure it will be something on the lines of first word begining with F and the second O..

We cant expect someone to change the ways and get nothing in return... what exactly do we get out of imigration.. goverment says financial prosperity.. where?? i don t see my wallet bulging ??

you will note, of course, that I didnt call you a racist. Instead I mentioned that some of your comments could be construed as racist.

Just because your friend doesnt mind being called that doesnt mean that no other chinese people will mind it.

Its about time people stopped blaming their fears and insecurities on the so called 'PC crowd'.

And back to the question at hand, how seriously do you take racism in the UK? My thoughts and feelings on the subject are all over this forum. Hence the label of 'PC crowd member' being flung at me constantly.

I can't believe I actually asked you what the weather was like on your planet when you obviously live in a bubble !!

My friends(plural) find the large majority of the PC crap laughable, do you seriously believe that calling a "blackboard" a "chalkboard" will stop a kid getting bullied in the playground ?

You are like a pane of glass chum, everyone can see through you, I know you never called me a rascist but you certainly insinuated it.

When dealing with such an emotive issue it is better not to write in smart arse semantics, I would rather speak my mind in an open handed manner, I believe that this country is going straight to the dogs, the "PC Crowd" is simply part of that problem. But it is peeps like yourself that try and slam people down for even daring to discuss this subject !! You could not be further from fact in implying that I was a rascist even though you did not have the gonnads to actually come out and say it.

Iam genuinely sick and tired of not being allowed to open my mouth in my own country about subjects that effect and concern me, I believe that absolutely everyone in this country(and the world) should be allowed to go about their own lawfull business without interference and be allowed to engage and express thier feelings and thoughts freely.

I only ask the same...

Dont be foolish, I am not the one slamming anyone down.

Something you may have missed form my posts, I am not telling people to not be racist - its never going to work. Instead, I ask people to respect eachother.

And again, I never said you were a racist, simply that your comments could be construed as racist. You have simple missed the point.

Dont be foolish, I am not the one slamming anyone down.

Something you may have missed form my posts, I am not telling people to not be racist - its never going to work. Instead, I ask people to respect eachother.

And again, I never said you were a racist, simply that your comments could be construed as racist. You have simple missed the point.

No chum I believe it is YOU that missed the point, you implied that i was a rascist because i called a chinese restraunt a "chinks" and in doing so proved my point perfectly, I am allowed to speak freely and always will, even though peeps like yourself reach for the "Rascist" card far far too quickly, and there lies the problem.

Back to this comment..

Are you sure ?... I can remember the symbol being removed from the factory in Paisley..........

Allways thought it was banned, not a 100% sure though.......

i usually avoid posts like this on here. but i couldnt resist posting in this one to say......

mr fubar69 i take my hat off to u. you speak perfect sense, u are absolutely spot on in every post you have made in this thread.

karym6 .......... its people like you that have made this country the way it is today. that as much of a comment as you get. dont ask me what i mean by that......... figure it out yourself. i wont make another post in this thread..... so dont even bother hitting the quote button.

fubar69... well done:Cheers:

i usually avoid posts like this on here. but i couldnt resist posting in this one to say......

mr fubar69 i take my hat off to u. you speak perfect sense, u are absolutely spot on in every post you have made in this thread.

karym6 .......... its people like you that have made this country the way it is today. that as much of a comment as you get. dont ask me what i mean by that......... figure it out yourself. i wont make another post in this thread..... so dont even bother hitting the quote button.

fubar69... well done:Cheers:

Thanks deedie, I appreciate your post. :Cheers:

Back