why you need to disable cross play on modern warfare

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
The modern warfare is really falling from grace, after the last update that reset peoples stats and even bricked peoples PS4!!!

It has not took to long for aim-bot to land in the game. I personally deleted the game and never went back to it.
As it stands now you need to disable cross play as PC gamers are destroying the game and know even wii consoles can run mods on game that is already broke.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed gaming, xbox one and pc. Never been interested in the online play though because it's too kamikaze for me and not "real" enough. I'm not good enough either and wouldn't last too long, lol.
Ghost recon Wildlands on the other hand is really enjoyable online, helping my useless mate on his missions.

I took part in the Ghost Recon Breakpoint technical tests and was really disappointed, not a patch on Wildlands. I did buy it but at Black Friday prices. I prefer to game on my PC but am still a controller user.

Disgusted with that video you posted. Has to be a kid surely, how can anyone take enjoyment by cheating? I would perhaps do more online with my mate but he doesn't have a gaming PC so I have to have xbox and PC versions of Wildlands

I love online gaming when i get a chance to get on mate, during the xbox 360 days most first person shooter games were destroyed with modders. I personally got hacked and de-ranked several times. Thankfully it is not possible to carry them things out now on xbox one.
(as far as i know)

But seems the wii and PC gamers are able to carry out these game destroying mods. If cross-play is enabled on them platforms at some stage someone will get lobby like that.
There was a team of programmers developed similar mods for a game called “fortnight”.
The owners of fortnight sued the shit out of the developers.
I just hope they come down hard on these new bandits, as there making money from destroying gamers who just want to play fair.
History has shown in xbox 360 days these modders can destroy games.

In xbox 360 days modders used to de-rank you, then send you message to get ranked up. They would ask you to PayPal them.
This new outfit are charging people a fee to run the mods.
Hopefully the gamers clan tag gets banned, and more importantly the developers of that childish mod gets sued.
Before it gets out of control.

I dont play the game anymore due to the loud footsteps and people sitting on corners.... but disabling cross-play for xbox one and PS4 should avoid it.

Back