Why was the thread deleted about the thread being deleted about the thread being..?

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
I like the infinite nature of this topic.

Perhaps we can delete enough threads to touch the Sun, or something.

'If we printed out the deleted threads we would cover an area as big as wales.'

Something like that?

Re: Why was the thread deleted about the thread being deleted about the thread being.

I'd love to answer that question for you, but it would get the thread deleted.

Mind you, it'll be deleted anyway. It's easier to hide behind the couch.

Re: Why was the thread deleted about the thread being deleted about the thread being.

dont make me delete this thread on the thread deleted about the thread being deleted about the thread being..? because other wise there will be a new thread about the thread deleted about the thread being deleted about the thread being the thread deleted about the thread being deleted and then it will get stupid.:proud:

Hold on a sec, you want to know why the thread about the thread being deleted was deleted? Man some shit must've gone down yesterday, hopefully in a conventional upright British crapper and none of that intercontinental hole in the floor crap that the bureaucrats are forcing me to poo on.

So let me figure this out..

emarald(klan leader)+ daz + redneck crew - asian shitter = v14 aka bubba(witchy-hoppy) x nara (rods is gay)+(HD+steak pie)/mozzies teeny balls

The answer is 1

Hope this helped.

Hold on a sec, you want to know why the thread about the thread being deleted was deleted? Man some shit must've gone down yesterday, hopefully in a conventional upright British crapper and none of that intercontinental hole in the floor crap that the bureaucrats are forcing me to poo on.

emarald(klan leader)+ daz + redneck crew - asian shitter = v14 aka bubba(witchy-hoppy) x nara (rods is gay)+(HD+steak pie)/mozzies teeny balls

The answer is 1

Hope this helped.

You missed something in the formula mate. You forgot the square it to the power of Nani121. Therefore it would be 47!

banhammer.jpg

You're wrong there jan, the answer to life, the universe and everything isn't 47, it's 42 :)

The answer is 1

Hope this helped.

You forgot Kalipo, who unwittingly provided us with the biggest laugh of the evening.

The answer is 1

Hope this helped.

Oi munkey just because the asian dwarfs are hermaphrodites does not I repeat NOT MAKE ME GAY OK

Mind you, it'll be deleted anyway. It's easier to hide behind the couch.

Get your facts right ffs mate.

They have chairs (shit ones at that). I ain't buying any sofa!!!

Mickie

Get your facts right ffs mate.

They have chairs (shit ones at that). I ain't buying any sofa!!!

Mickie

Lol, I forgot. :Laugh:

digis chair..

Back