why re open this forum again ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
can i just ask why have you re open the cable forum as it seems to be a bit of a wast of time to me as we can not post fix,s can not ask about them can not says cable names post guides so whats the point dont bite my head of for this im just asking what im sure peeps are thinking it just seems to be a total wast of time

can i just ask why have you re open the cable forum as it seems to be a bit of a wast of time to me as we can not post fix,s can not ask about them can not says cable names post guides so whats the point dont bite my head of for this im just asking what im sure peeps are thinking it just seems to be a total wast of time

to be honest m8 im glad some1 has posted this before i did

i think its a valid thing to ask mate it just seems to be a wast of time and server space to me all the mods are going to be doing is removing posts and banning members if you ask me with the way this is set up right now i think the dw staff need to let us in on the why its been opend again

Last edited:
i think its a valid thing to ask mate it just seems to be a wast of time and server space to me all the mods are going to be doing is removing posts and banning members if you ask me with the way this is set up right now i think the dw staff need to let us in on the why its been opend again

its been opened to discuss things related to cable But not to post anything related to hacking any form of it its quite simple to follow there are rules in place or is this the reason most members come here for a fix when the keys roll?

in fact heres a copy of the rules

Cable Forum Guide

* NO KEYS.
* NO TALKING ABOUT DEFRAUDING CABLE TV.
* NO FILES THAT CONTAIN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.
* NO MENTIONING CABLE COMPANIES.

Please think about how you are wording you posts!

its been opened to discuss things related to cable But not to post anything related to hacking any form of it its quite simple to follow there are rules in place or is this the reason most members come here for a fix when the keys roll?

how can you say we come for a fix ive got loads of posts on this forum just like a lot of the members and id like to point out that its the members that make the forum not the staff if you have no members you have no forum i dont need a fix in any way for boxs or modems i came to this forum to help and to be helped and i like the way we have all worked together on the forum over the years it seems to me that you the staff are now at the point that its don,t question us or els to me as i say the members make the forum and i feel we have the right to ask or question the staff if we feel its right to do so is this not true ???

ps just in case and end up with a ban for this id just like to let it be known i feel i have a valid point and have done no wrong on this forum at any time all ive done is speak my mind and ask what a lot of members are thinking and will not ask for the fear of being banned from the forum

how can you say we come for a fix ive got loads of posts on this forum just like a lot of the members and id like to point out that its the members that make the forum not the staff if you have no members you have no forum i dont need a fix in any way for boxs or modems i came to this forum to help and to be helped and i like the way we have all worked together on the forum over the years it seems to me that you the staff are now at the point that its don,t question us or els to me as i say the members make the forum and i feel we have the right to ask or question the staff if we feel its right to do so is this not true ???
when a potential prison sentence is a menace, the owners of this board can do what ever they need to do to stay the right side of the law imho

ps just in case and end up with a ban for this id just like to let it be known i feel i have a valid point and have done no wrong on this forum at any time all ive done is speak my mind and ask what a lot of members are thinking and will not ask for the fear of being banned from the forum

why does everyone post about being banned !!!!!!

paranoid

most members come here for a fix when the keys roll?

so they dont then brian ?

unfortunatley the cable scene wont be like it was before

and as for mods tell you what to do try some of the other forums out there your little outburst there would have got you a ban on many forums as you well know!!!

its mickie D's site and he dont want anything on there in any way to defraud the cable company's so just accept it i have

Last edited:
why does everyone post about being banned !!!!!!

paranoid

im sure you know why mate as on most forums as soon as you start to question the admins and mods you do get banned for it

why are you going to get banned????

you asked a question and i answered it

just because i mod dont give me the right to just ban you

banning is a democratic process between admin and moderators

so they dont then brian unfortunatley?

unfortunatley the cable scene wont be like it was before

and as for mods tell you what to do try some of the other forums out there your little outburst there would have got you a ban on many forums as you well know!!!

its mickie D's site and he dont want anything on there in any way to defraud the cable company's so just accept it i have

i do accept it mate i just dont see the point in the cable forum being reopen thats all as wos the topic of this post i see the admins point mate sure i do and id not like to see any of the dw team go to prison as you have all been very good to the members of this forum

Last edited:
you wont be banned unless you do someting bad
in this section
you will be advised you done/posted something wrong ,hen warned if you dont then listen then a ban will be issued
seems fair :)

i do accept it mate i just dont see the point in the cable forum being reopen thats all as wos the topic of this post i see the admins point mate sure i do and id not like to see any of the dw team go to prison as you have all been very good to the members of this forum

theres more to discuss about this subject then just getting fix for this card fix for that card etc..etc..
if someone post they have a problem with the stb you might have had the same problem and resolved it and then can post the info on to sort out the problem for example

you wont be banned unless you do someting bad
in this section
you will be advised you done/posted something wrong ,hen warned if you dont then listen then a ban will be issued
seems fair :)

yes mate it dose seem fair mate end of my rant i think you all get my point now lol

yes mate it dose seem fair mate end of my rant i think you all get my point now lol

not a rant brian a constructive rant mate at least you had the balls to bring the subject up an i comend you:Clap::Clap:

I think it's great that the section is open again.

I would never expect the admin or mods to risk their freedom, I also came here to help and while it maybe in a slightly different format I would prefer this to no section at all.

As has been said this isn't other sites and bannings are rarely arbitary and unlike many sites you get a short ban as a warning on the 1st attempt unless you have done something really out of order.

Have Fun

theres more to discuss about this subject then just getting fix for this card fix for that card etc..etc..
if someone post they have a problem with the stb you might have had the same problem and resolved it and then can post the info on to sort out the problem for example

yes i get that mate but as you pay ****** media for this service get them out to fix it if you have a problem as you pay them for the service so its down to them to fix it not you if you ask me

It was a good question well answered in my view. I can see both points but its more important that admin keep themselves and their members out of the clink. So its best for the mod team to err on the side of caution imv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back