why re open this forum again ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure it,s a noise we would normally associate with farting or is it more of a phuuut?

its no good i find no satisfaction in talking about cable in this way its just no fun and not satisfying in any way so the cable forum is dead for me ill not be comeing in this bit much now i dont think

its no good i find no satisfaction in talking about cable in this way its just no fun and not satisfying in any way so the cable forum is dead for me ill not be comeing in this bit much now i dont think

Kinda sorry to hear that mate, I help people out on electronic problems more than cable so will always be about, It,s true when my dbox goes off I will find the answer somewhere else but that doesn,t mean I will leave here, it,s been really good to me, considering the time I have spent learning about cable it,s ironic that I tend to use TV as a background noise, It started for me about 3 or 4 years ago when a group of us paid 235 for pace box, within a month the keys were rolling so often there was no point sending the cards to the supplier to get re-done, which cost a tenner and which took about a week to receive them back again so I googled funcard 4,the rest is history, as it is I sort two brothers and three mates out and I havent been brought so much as a pint back, but were all mates and swings and round abouts.

Last edited:
im not saying go from dw mate just the cable part of the forum the rest of the forum is fine

look now i've had a few so if i speak out of context then forgive me. If ppl just come here for Cable then in my view they can just piss off and go somewhere else. This site has never been about that and has tons more to offer but ppl seem to look for the quick fix when they cable goes down or they need somethink sorting.
I've been here a while and it gets on my nuts when ppl who have been here for 5 minutes come along and say how "oh the cable is rubbish now" or " how come we can't talk about this"

look alot has happened in the past few months reguarding cable issues and there are sites out there that 100% focus on the cable site so why not go there instead of coming here.
I'll hold my hand up and say i do cable myself just for me thats it. I'm not bagging on about how to sort out boxes or shit. When the cable goes down i'll deal with it. What i dont like is everyone these days seems to wanna be a trader when it comes to cable cos the info has been on the web, then rob ppl blind with a fix they get from here for nothing.
Can't be bothered going on about it any more.

whats with all the trader stuff all the time yes there are traders but we are not all traders and ive not been on the forum as long as you but look at all my posts i think this on its own tells you im not a trader in any way as i pointed out to the mod today its not all about makeing cash its about the point of helping the peeps that can not do it and do need help stuff the traders there the ones that end up in prison at the end of the day

the way i see it . is go the whole hog or nothing at all . other forums are openly doing it . and its making this place look silly . just remove the cable section and get it over with .

If your not happy with it m8 you could go the whole hog and go to one of these other forums. Im sure you would be missed on here!

Whats the point of everybody whinging. The admin have made their position clear and we have to deal with it.

as said above some of us were here long b4 all this cable stuff when we used to play wiv on-digital the good old days ov gold cards etc
:banana: why dont someone just close this boring thread...yawn:Clap:

as said above some of us were here long b4 all this cable stuff when we used to play wiv on-digital the good old days ov gold cards etc
:banana: why dont someone just close this boring thread...yawn:Clap:

why doesn't the whole forum just shut down completely? it serves no purpose. it's just a colony of random people from the UK who endeavor in cracking or hacking their cable modem. :Cheers:

p.s -- you can join other forums which are better.

Last edited:
If your not happy with it m8 you could go the whole hog and go to one of these other forums. Im sure you would be missed on here!

Whats the point of everybody whinging. The admin have made their position clear and we have to deal with it.

WTF ARE YOU ON .

I COULDNT CARELESS . THATS WHY I SAID REMOVE IT COMPLETELY . IM A MEMBER OF 4 OTHER SITES THAT HAVE THE FIXES AND KEYS FOR THERE MEMBERS AND IAN DONT START WITH THE WHOLE LOOK AT ME CRAP . NO-ONE APART FROM A FEW WOULD BE MISSED ON HERE BETTER MEMBERS THAN YOU HAVE LEFT HERE AND THE PLACE IS STILL GOING . SO WIND YOUR NECK IN AND STOP TRYING TO GET YOURSELF NOTICED BY THE ADMIN/MODS . I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH OF BOTH .

WTF ARE YOU ON .

I COULDNT CARELESS . THATS WHY I SAID REMOVE IT COMPLETELY . IM A MEMBER OF 4 OTHER SITES THAT HAVE THE FIXES AND KEYS FOR THERE MEMBERS AND IAN DONT START WITH THE WHOLE LOOK AT ME CRAP . NO-ONE APART FROM A FEW WOULD BE MISSED ON HERE BETTER MEMBERS THAN YOU HAVE LEFT HERE AND THE PLACE IS STILL GOING . SO WIND YOUR NECK IN AND STOP TRYING TO GET YOURSELF NOTICED BY THE ADMIN/MODS . I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH OF BOTH .

Emmm i think you have misread my post. I said you would be missed.

yea i got that and i am saying . i know i wouldnt be missed . but neither would 99% of the posters on here .

Im not trying to be funny here m8 but you would be missed on here 7 years of posting kinda gets you known i think!

why doesn't the whole forum just shut down completely? it serves no purpose. it's just a colony of random people from the UK who endeavor in cracking or hacking their cable modem. :Cheers:

p.s -- you can join other forums which are better.
If this were a cable forum, you would be right. However as you may have noticed there is a lot more that goes on here.

you have lost me

look anyway this is just about cable
. i think it would be better for the whole forum . just to scrap it . everyone knows another place toget what they need . then most of us come back here for the (community spirit )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back