why re open this forum again ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a rant brian a constructive rant mate at least you had the balls to bring the subject up an i comend you:Clap::Clap:

thank you very much mate im not one to keep things in i like to speak my mind if more of us did the world ed be a lot better place

yes i get that mate but as you pay ****** media for this service get them out to fix it if you have a problem as you pay them for the service so its down to them to fix it not you if you ask me

then the question you have to ask is how many people on here pay for a service??? a lot i would have thought just have broadband and split it for another feed for a stb perhaps

then the question you have to ask is how many people on here pay for a service??? a lot i would have thought just have broadband and split it for another feed for a stb perhaps

yes this is very true mate im sure lol

I don't understand why we're not allowed to mention cable companies names!?

Since we're not going to be talking about hacking them anyway, why can't we say who we are talking about?

example - "I lost all the channels on my ******* package last night" or "******* sent out an engineer to me today".

A bit silly don't you think?

It's a bit like that monty python film where they are stoning a bloke for saying Mohammed. :)

I don't understand why we're not allowed to mention cable companies names!?

Since we're not going to be talking about hacking them anyway, why can't we say who we are talking about?

example - "I lost all the channels on my ******* package last night" or "******* sent out an engineer to me today".

A bit silly don't you think?

It's a bit like that monty python film where they are stoning a bloke for saying Mohammed. :)

thats a very very good point mate

mabye its so if spies from ****** media google their name this doesnt come up on searches?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yes mate, but all we'll be talking about is Billing Problems and signal problems etc, maybe even our V1rgin mobile phone contracts!

you would have assumed that the cable companies wouldnt be searching for stuff with their name in it, but instead for things like Dreambox etc.

Defrauding Cable Companies is illegal.

PS this will be my first and last post in these sections and its only come to my attn because someone mentioned it to me via pm.

Anyway its illegal to defraud cable and steal tv without paying for it.

Digital World is a very big site now and we will be doing everything in our power to stay on the right side of the law no matter what.

The old cable sections have been wiped out and our gone for ever, we are trying to keep the section open but not talk about ripping off cable companies.

There is no problem with mentioning cable companies i think i went over board a little trying to keep everything legit... there will be times when posts are sailing close to the wind but we are just trying to do the right thing.

Yes you could also say its got a bit quiet on DW well 800 posts a day is not so bad and 1000 returning members.

i deleted 40000 files trying to do the right thing by the forum and in my view its better to have DW here on the net legit than closed for good ILLEGAL ?

Thank you all for reading and i was not personally having a go at anyone just getting that off my chest :)

Regards
Mickie D

So can we say V1rgin and have it on our posts after we click POST? :)

It's a little bit silly mate, considering we're no longer a cable hacking site.

:)

We all have freedom of speach, just because I sell bricks and someone buys one and uses it to break a jewellers window doesn,t make me guilty of a crime, people seem to forget, or at least ignore the fact that H and Novice were caught selling modded boxes, it was only then that H,s computer was seized and an un-encrypted copy of modsahck was found on his computer, hence action was taken, ff sake, these were the people that were banning members for being traders ! as for this site opening the cable section for people to talk about signal problems and box problems then that,s crazy, if you have a legitimate problem with your cable provider then you phone your cable provider ! Under the said, crazy ideas there is no need for a cables section ! and I assure you I mean no disrespect from my statement, I love this place but it,s fact, there is no reason for a cables section under these conditions.

Last edited:
for people to talk about signal problems and box problems then that,s crazy, if you have a legitimate problem with your cable provider then you phone your cable provider !

You make it sound so simple.

Will your cable provider advise you how to setup your audio equipment with their hardware?

Will they advise you how to record your stream onto a pc?

The list goes on and on, there are a multitude of reason why people would like to discuss cable TV, hacking has nothing to do with it.

Regarding Modwank, They banned Traders because they didn't want competition :)

You make it sound so simple.

Will your cable provider advise you how to setup your audio equipment with their hardware?

Will they advise you how to record your stream onto a pc?

The list goes on and on, there are a multitude of reason why people would like to discuss cable TV, hacking has nothing to do with it.

Regarding Modwank, They banned Traders because they didn't want competition :)

Lol witchy, I do see your point, and I understand the need to keep safe.

is this post still going look this matter as now been and gone peeps i had my say and you can all see the reply i got and id say its a good one i agree its a bit strange but that,s how it is so i think its time to give it up now don,t you i think the mods shud close this post now dont remove it just close it so the rest of the members can read it:Cheers:

And I see your point aswell mate.

I'm happy the hacking side of Cable has been removed, it means we'll get less traders :)

is this post still going look this matter as now been and gone peeps i had my say and you can all see the reply i got and id say its a good one i agree its a bit strange but that,s how it is so i think its time to give it up now don,t you i think the mods shud close this post now dont remove it just close it so the rest of the members can read it:Cheers:

All i want is the freedom to say the word V1RGIN! :)

It's my cable provider and I pay my subscription, why can i not discuss them and use thier name?

I've also never had sex, that makes me a ******, is this site biased against virgins?

pmsl

All i want is the freedom to say the word V1RGIN! :)

It's my cable provider and I pay my subscription, why can i not discuss them and use thier name?

I've also never had sex, that makes me a ******, is this site biased against virgins?

pmsl

lmao i know mate as we no long talk about hacking cable there is no need to not say ****** ******** or ex/cwi

Even when we did, you couldn,t find helpfull posts because they were entitled Vi**in or N8L or whatever, now that,s crazy, how many times have I used crazy tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back