Why I've not been on lately...

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
sos guy's been sooooo busy helping a friend out....she has got to the point where she hates so much as to open the bathroom door, cos there's just nothing sje can personally do to it herself..that i though i'd best come to the rescue...lol

i've got some pics as to how it was...and as to how far i have got up to...so just been way to busy to have been here...

the first picture i removed the council tiles which were built out on aboutan ich of concrete....

in the third picture were there is plasterboard at an angle of the wall...there was a pipe comong down thw wall. so covered this over

Last edited:
Thats some good tiling Tina, do you fancy doing our bathroom? :)

Is that a telephone socket in the 4th picture?! :err:

Looks like a fan isolator switch to me m8, but I'm wondering if that's Tina in the mirror of the first picture??

Doing a great job Tina. I like the blue toilet cistern lol

Curly

not me hun...someone who was washing me bucket out....lol

as for the switch...spot on. i've added another pic as to what was there....it was awful....a fan that never did it's job, then conduit, then a transformer, then more conduit, then the switch and yep..more conduit...lol
the fan was'nt even connected behind, the hose was pointing down into the cavity of the walls...she forever complained to the council about the cold air blowing through....so i got rid of it..but left the switch sitting there doing nothing because of the live wires......

oh and incase anyone clocks the flex in the first pic.... i know ur not ment to have flex in bathrooms and kitchens cos of condensation, it's just a temporary thing and my mate knows to make sure the window and door is open when running the bath...lol

oh and incase anyone clocks the flex in the first pic.... i know ur not ment to have flex in bathrooms and kitchens cos of condensation, it's just a temporary thing and my mate knows to make sure the window and door is open when running the bath...lol

im impressed on your tileing tina {very professional}----shame about the fan, {i take it your m8 is not too bothered about the condensation then ?} nice job though

i've been helping an old lady the same, it feels good doesn't it? :) nice one Tina

where do you live tina ? if its near me i'll give you a shout next time i need tiling done :Clap:

where do you live tina ? if its near me i'll give you a shout next time i need tiling done :Clap:

LOL, way down South from you berley.

i have more chance, and i am half way between you two LOL

i was going to stick a photo of my toilet conversion
but the wife doing a poo in it .so better not :proud:

im impressed on your tileing tina {very professional}----shame about the fan, {i take it your m8 is not too bothered about the condensation then ?} nice job though

lol......she's better of just opening the window and leaving the door open then what she had there....u wouldn't belive the 3 years she had trouble with council about this fan...she had to put a plastic bag over it in the winter cos too cold to go in there..the bag was blown up ans they said nothing wrong...lol... the hose had a cob web over it where it hasn't been attached to it for so long and the outside vent was stuck open...stuck some loft instulation in there, plasterboard with that dibby dab stuff...lol then tiled straight over...lol

LOL, way down South from you berley.

i have more chance, and i am half way between you two LOL

u took the words right out of my mouth...lol

Back