Why is this site going downhill fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not criticising about the content and how easy it is to find...I was just wondering thats all.

Its like the fixes for the Eurovox's etc. last month...I was just thinking about how easy it is to actually find this site and others without really trying that hard.

Means that the search engines our doing there job lol.

Why we going off topic lol, i thought it was a problem with the newbies posting the same things ?

Now its how easy the content is to find ?

This is one we cant win m8, you already have your mind made up pal :(

Means that the search engines our doing there job lol.

Why we going off topic lol, i thought it was a problem with the newbies posting the same things ?

Now its how easy the content is to find ?

This is one we cant win m8, you already have your mind made up pal :(

I already have my mind made up? What is that supposed to mean? I was only asking about something.
Jesus Christ,can't I even ask a question without it having some kind of motive behind it? It was only a question out of curiousity.

I'm not going off-topic,its all related to the same thing. Would there be as many newbies looking for a quick fix if the site wasn't so easy to find? Thats all I was asking.

I was not having a go at you i was just saying you seem very negative about this site.

why you getting all stressed out lol... chill m8.

I have an opinion as well m8.

I was not having a go at you i was just saying you seem very negative about this site.

why you getting all stressed out lol... chill m8.

I have an opinion as well m8.

Well I apologise then mate. It just seemed a strange statement but I appreciate you answering!
I'm honestly not negative about the site. I'm here everyday without fail and the wife loves the place to!

Its been a valuable source of info since I joined. I think this thread has grown out of all proportion and regret starting it now.
Probably a case of 'engage brain before posting' in future!

Off to watch Iron Man!

i watched iron man today @ the pictures and it was great :)

Look daz you cannot expect to always enjoy a site you need to take the rough with the smooth.

I have made enough mistakes myself on the way and have to live with them... this is life pal

I do not think you have anything to regret you posted what you believe... however it did seem that you had made your mind up about digital world before we could even try and change your mind

But that was just my opinion.

Regards
Mickie D

i watched iron man today @ the pictures and it was great :)

Look daz you cannot expect to always enjoy a site you need to take the rough with the smooth.

I have made enough mistakes myself on the way and have to live with them... this is life pal

I do not think you have anything to regret you posted what you believe... however it did seem that you had made your mind up about digital world before we could even try and change your mind

But that was just my opinion.

Regards
Mickie D

Point taken and thank you for the understanding.
Speak to again and thanks!

Mickie D, you seem like in a good mood today lol

normally by now you would of said fook off and ban lol

only joking mate

Don't see the point in posting things like that.

Would you like me to be banned?

Lets all just get along and stop arguing. I've said I probably shouldn't have posted what I did so lets just leave it at that....ok?

Don't see the point in posting things like that.

Would you like me to be banned?

Lets all just get along and stop arguing. I've said I probably shouldn't have posted what I did so lets just leave it at that....ok?

no no, dont want you to get banned, not at all

am just messing about

sorry mate :(

I think this has run it's course

Threaed Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back