Why don't black Americans swim?

Whats with all the racial stereotypes in this thread?

You'll never stop racial or even non-racial stereotyping. I'm pretty sure the French aren't cowardly surrender monkeys who smell of garlic and I'm fairly sure I've never had sexual relations with a sheep ( although being Welsh means most English people would assume it ). The problem is when people say they are offended by things which they really aren't but wan't to make a fuss. And bizzarely it's usually white people who get offended at stereotypes associated with Africans etc. It's strange.

I like chicken too :)
KFC is sublime.

You'll never stop racial or even non-racial stereotyping. I'm pretty sure the French aren't cowardly surrender monkeys who smell of garlic and I'm fairly sure I've never had sexual relations with a sheep ( although being Welsh means most English people would assume it ). The problem is when people say they are offended by things which they really aren't but wan't to make a fuss. And bizzarely it's usually white people who get offended at stereotypes associated with Africans etc. It's strange.

I like chicken too :)
KFC is sublime.

you forgot to add bicycle riding, onion selling, berret wearing, tunnel blocking twats :p

lol

you forgot to add bicycle riding, onion selling, berret wearing, tunnel blocking twats :p

lol

:) I like the onion selling. I used to get awesome onions from an onion selling bike man in a local market. He's not been here for a year now. I wonder if he's dead?

Probably on strike somewhere.

Last edited:
Back