why cant i download the file that ive been looking for?

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
i have been a member for over 24 hrs and i think i have enough points to be able to download my first file but it says i dont have the permissions to download files yet.

how long will it be until i have the permissions to download that file?

i dont know how to delete this i got me answer from a similar question i asked a wee but earlier in the rant section lol. sorry for 2 similar kind of questions but i dont know how to delete it after i asked it i dont know what to do

hahah i know mate im scundered im only new and already Ive let meself and me family down lol

think you can only edit the post within 10 or 15 minutes of making the post. dont think you get the option after that time is up. i tried that. i better get a point for this post.

you cant download anything until you have made 5 posts. when you make 5 posts you have to wait 24hrs before you can download. i went through all that the other day

5 useful posts :)
See Joe...read some of his other posts...replying to a thread thats months old with "should do" isnt classed as useful.

These are obvious post clocks to gain there 5 posts...but they dont read the rules properly otherwise they would know what is required.

different people will find different posts useful or not. what is useful for one might not be useful to another. who decides? cause im making useful posts left right and center lol

different people will find different posts useful or not. what is useful for one might not be useful to another. who decides? cause im making useful posts left right and center lol
It's down the mods discretion.
A (thanks) posted in some old thread isn't any use at all. Lol

These rules have been in place for a long time mate.
I seen a message today repeated 5 times saying “thanks”!!!!
Not only did i or other members get this fooking silly post notification on login and waste my time and other members time checking a notifaction mods/admin have to clean rubbish up.
I have stopped all email notifications because it was getting hammered.

Yet to see issue with your posts @joeblaze
But im just a member of this site like yourself and respect the rules.
It takes all to work together and enjoy it.
Even this thread title is open to abuse as is card programmers thread with many puppet socks now.

But where else do you get it all??
😉

ok got it yeah @Kryton pointed out a wee trick earlier too. i didnt even think of it shows what i know sod all

Greetings from USA. Any particular reason for this 5 post rule?

Thanks,
Jerry

Greetings from USA. Any particular reason for this 5 post rule?

Thanks,
Jerry
Welcome to DW.
Basicly it to encourage new users to contribute to the forum..
Instead of just signing up for a download and never to be seen again.

A lot of members take the time and effort to contribute here....
Why should somebody just beable grab and run?
Enjoy the Forum.

Last edited:
Back