Whos with me on this....

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Two planes have landed the other day.One carrying a group of overpaid underacheiving prima-donnas the other carrying seven coffins draped in the union flag.Hero is a much over used word these days but i know where my priorities lie!

RIP brave soldiers!....

Repost this if your with me on this??!!​

Last edited:
Tell that to the media who were often reporting England's status in the World Cup before stories about dead soldiers!

Fuckin' ridiculous!

The media in London that are responsible for broadcasting supposedly NATIONAL (England, Scotland, NI & Wales) news need to take a good look at themselves. The vast majority of the 3 nations that weren't at the world cup couldn't care less about England's football team but it gets shoved down our throats before stories about dead soldiers etc.

R.I.P. Britain's bravest!

I think you guys are being to harsh on England players. It could have happened to anyone. I think they did good.

Last edited:
Tell that to the media who were often reporting England's status in the World Cup before stories about dead soldiers!

Fuckin' ridiculous!

The media in London that are responsible for broadcasting supposedly NATIONAL (England, Scotland, NI & Wales) news need to take a good look at themselves. The vast majority of the 3 nations that weren't at the world cup couldn't care less about England's football team but it gets shoved down our throats before stories about dead soldiers etc.

R.I.P. Britain's bravest!

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this, sports news should be at the end of national news, not the beginning, people are dying for this country and all they get is no more than a passing remark these day's, fuckin shameful. rant over.

:Cheers:

Even sadder, the 7 lads repatriated to RAF Lyneham collectively earned less in the last 12 months than Rooney earns in a week.

it's funny old game right enough.

That was my point ecactly in requesting some form of logo to honor those who have lost there life fighting for there queen and country, who sadly get a few seconds on the news and then are forgotten about until remembrance day.

RIP Brave Soldiers, Men and Women.

If in England were still in world cup, would this of got a mention?

Agree with you on this. Not sure how much coverage there is at the moment but if its anything like the american news, the brief version is a small mention of the US soccer team progress. In the sports bulletin, they talk about it but not excessively.

With footy in the UK, considering its a major sport you would expect it to get lots of coverage when it comes to the world cup. Agree with hibby though, it should be at the end.

Back