whos got one ?

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got my first 1 funny thou its the one i ordered with no games lol sods law right :)

am still waiting for the delivery..i wish i was living down south..100 PS3 fans also got a free 46in HD lcd tv from Sony

received a free 46-inch HD television and a taxi home. In total, the giveaway amounted to £250,000 worth of televisons to more than 100 gamers.

got mine 30 mins ago! hooked it upto wifi and activated the machine. updated firmware and now downloading GTHD for free off the store!

Once it's done - I don't think I'll be wasting precious time - i've only got a few hours til I go to sleep!

why ddoes it always happen down south with these give aways. Im sure if we knew Sony were going to do that we would of turned up a week early with a sleeping bag. Some people only waited 36 hours come on thats a joke. I got mine from argos and it came at 9am. and im writing this using the ps3 web browser. but i hate the txt window.

got mine 30 mins ago! hooked it upto wifi and activated the machine. updated firmware and now downloading GTHD for free off the store!

Once it's done - I don't think I'll be wasting precious time - i've only got a few hours til I go to sleep!

How do u mean downloading GTHD for free? I thought the GT game was £50?

i've downloaded it and it's only just a demo. Only the 1 track or 2 if you count going reverse on it. You also get to drive a ferrari 599 which is just sweet. The graphics are quite simple stunning on my tele. Heard the game is due out in october

i've downloaded it and it's only just a demo. Only the 1 track or 2 if you count going reverse on it. You also get to drive a ferrari 599 which is just sweet. The graphics are quite simple stunning on my tele. Heard the game is due out in october

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but the game isn't getting released. It got panned and got released as it is the now as a hold over for Gran Turismo 5 as the dev's wanted to concentrate on creating GT5.

I believe you can unlock / purchase different cars over time tho.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to pay for different cars and use them on the same track.

Apart from that - just go and download the free starter pack of lemmings - Damn that's a good game.

Reminds me of the time I first got it on my Atari STe / Amiga 600!

Back