whos gonna go down?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i think the 3 at the bottom are going to go down, its a lot of points to make up

i would love some twists but i cannot see it

what do you lot think ?

Regards
Mickie D

Id say Dunfermline, they have only scored 15 all season and are simply dire lol

Naw, I agree with you, the bottom 3 have struggled all season so if any of them are going to stay up they need a superb run like Pompey last season.

They must be gutted missing out on the new £600Mill deal by one season.

West Ham & Watford will go down, Charlton will pull them self out. West Ham have very big games left to play & Watford will put up a very good fight but it will come just to late. Charlton are bouncing back now & there fixtures look o.k. So I think that might be the twist were looking for. It's a shame for our fans because it's not far to go to support Arsenal on the away game.

Well the Hammers are going down. :( thats 2 points from 33 now. No chance of premiership footy next season....and I justy got my new telly lol

west ham were comically inept at the back today. those boys need a kick up the arse.

yep west ham,watford and charlton - but come on preston from championship - you've gotta do it season - unlucky last two seasons

bottom 3 as it stands! good job west ham are going down! theyve got the most unwell behaved fans ever! never seen so much trouble as when they came to portman road for the playoff semis 2 years ago. and in front of families as well! welcome back to the championship!!! lol

i do think man city have to be careful the have 2 tough games comming up .

I really think that Charlton and West Ham deserve to go down for sacking their managers so early in the season.

It doesn't matter how crap Man City are at the present none of the bottom 3 are gonna be good enough to climb above them.

west ham are going down i think, i feel sorry for them, they played an amazing game against Spurs but they jus gave away goals.

After that result they will go down

Well the Hammers are going down. :( thats 2 points from 33 now. No chance of premiership footy next season....and I justy got my new telly lol

lucky it wernt a season ticket

well being a mad city fan [must b mad:D] i must say i cant c where we r goin to get a result from with that sort of strike force we have....i am reling on the teams below to keep dropping points ..will b our saviour...
BRING BACK KEEGAN I SAY:

West Ham and Watford definatley. Charlton will escape and Man city will end up dropping down as pardew seems to have got some self belief back in the dressing room.

Back