who`s that knocking at the door

adrianfo

Inactive User
Reaction score
what are the chances of been caught using the box`s, i use dreambox 500c.
your`s sincerely Englebert Van Malmstein

what are the chances of been caught using the box`s, i use dreambox 500c.
your`s sincerely Englebert Van Malmstein

Not very likely depends how many people you've told about it who may want to grass you up... The box itself has no talkback like oem NTL boxes.
Also as mentioned you should as pe paying for some sort of service from VM even if it's just basic palcakage tv or the chapest broadband. This was if any engineers get nosy in the green cab on your street, theres no reason for your feed to look suspicous.

yes vm with sky sports at the mo,just wondering how they detect you ,and if they can. yours anonymously

yes vm with sky sports at the mo,just wondering how they detect you ,and if they can. yours anonymously

They can't :) As said already there's no callback which is sent to Virgin Media that they can trace you with. It's one-way traffic.

its depand who is your neighbour are. have heard about receantly in bolton area. when vg change thiere signal first time a lady call vg engineer to look at it while she was using nokia dbox. the engineercame to her house and told her this box you are using is not illigal.so she told engineer this box is ligale bcs all my neighbour are using the same box.and she point out all the housethats she knew. then vg crack down all the area in bolton.and fine £1000

is it possible that i might have download a program for the dreambox ,that might be infected and give info to whoever,i downloaded all sorts of shit in order to try get the box up and running.
yours james bond

is it possible that i might have download a program for the dreambox ,that might be infected and give info to whoever,i downloaded all sorts of shit in order to try get the box up and running.
yours james bond

its VM not MI5 !! ffs !! if your that bothered dont use it and pay full wack.i have heard of such a program , it personally telephone's r, branson's mobile and tells him were you live and when your next on hols so they can pop round when your away.

From what I understood from a couple of other threads, they can tell if you are using the signal from the greenbox but cannot tell what box you are using or which channels.

I guess their thinking is if you have no subscription then why would you have any active equipment plugged in.

oh good he could feed the cat then. it`s also what you are downloading on to your pc like maybe some sort of trojan ,which might alert to somwhere that you have downloaded a program which is gonna be used illegally more than likely. i`m not paranoid or anything.......what was that?
A`s m8

oh good he could feed the cat then. it`s also what you are downloading on to your pc like maybe some sort of trojan ,which might alert to somwhere that you have downloaded a program which is gonna be used illegally more than likely. i`m not paranoid or anything.......what was that?
A`s m8

mate,relax.

Theres no trojan or viruses if you have downloaded the stuff from reliable websites.Even if there was they would be to install spam and rubbish on your pc,not to alert virgin media of your downloading the software.

Also its perfectly legal to do whatever you want to the box until you connect it to your tv line.

You will be fine,no need to be so paranoid.Also,cancel your sky sports subscription and just keep the basic digital:)

well i`m not gonna be making toast with it am i. ok mate thanks thanks anyway i`ll leave this alone , over and out for now.
A`s m8

if anyone knocks at your door with the old bill and a warrant. you have the right to read the warrant in full before you let them have access to your property. in this time, the box can have its cams turned off so it only recieves fta channels. then you aint doing nothing wrong when you let them in to check.

if anyone knocks at your door with the old bill and a warrant. you have the right to read the warrant in full before you let them have access to your property. in this time, the box can have its cams turned off so it only recieves fta channels. then you aint doing nothing wrong when you let them in to check.

Not unless you have telepathy with you box, as yes you have a right to read the warrant, but at the front door with the copper watching you, you cannot say OK I'll have a look at your documentation and close the door.

Well actually they can.
If you read the terms and conditions its illegal to connect any device that the tv company doesnt support or supply to their line.lol

If you think VM will let this happen you are insane, and you will get caught.

Only last week they tried to catch me out by sending in trained hamsters with special hidden cameras to catch me out.

I let the hamsters watch 'the apprentice' with me for a bit, but I grew suspicious when I heard one of the hamsters miniDV tapes stop, and rewind.

Needless to say I shot both hamsters in the face, and burnt the evidence of me enjoying free TV.

You need to try harder than that Mr. Branson! Like flying above my house in your balloon with a special sort of erm 'gun' that can detect dreamboxes.

Some say I am paranoid, but they are just out to get me.

I never said it would happen, just disagreed what would happen if the cops turned up on your door which I think is very unlikly

If you think VM will let this happen you are insane, and you will get caught.

Only last week they tried to catch me out by sending in trained hamsters with special hidden cameras to catch me out.

I let the hamsters watch 'the apprentice' with me for a bit, but I grew suspicious when I heard one of the hamsters miniDV tapes stop, and rewind.

Needless to say I shot both hamsters in the face, and burnt the evidence of me enjoying free TV.

You need to try harder than that Mr. Branson! Like flying above my house in your balloon with a special sort of erm 'gun' that can detect dreamboxes.

Some say I am paranoid, but they are just out to get me.
quality :Clap:

Back