who`s that knocking at the door

I enjoy these threads for the amusing comments people make :D

If you think VM will let this happen you are insane, and you will get caught.

Only last week they tried to catch me out by sending in trained hamsters with special hidden cameras to catch me out.

I let the hamsters watch 'the apprentice' with me for a bit, but I grew suspicious when I heard one of the hamsters miniDV tapes stop, and rewind.

Needless to say I shot both hamsters in the face, and burnt the evidence of me enjoying free TV.

You need to try harder than that Mr. Branson! Like flying above my house in your balloon with a special sort of erm 'gun' that can detect dreamboxes.

Some say I am paranoid, but they are just out to get me.

you b*stard, i trained them hamsters for months, bah!

Seriously though - what about the chances of being targetted through use of this site (especially if cc is also your ISP!). CC could have blocked access to this and other sites by now....why haven't they? Are there plans if they ever do??

must be nice wondering whos at the door each time someone knocks, jeez, why dont you get pressure mats, cameras and steel sheets that come down in the event of a door being knocked in lol, seriously, get vm bb, get their phone, use the mim package at least and then chill out. I did hear they can sense the capacitance on the line from the box, and if your not meant to have anything, then hmmm, who knows, anyways, stop bloody worrying.

Regards

R. Branson

does having a catv amplifier to boost your signal show up more at the green box end. yours mike oldfield

ta for that, anyway what`s the bb and mim package,i`m not being greedy or anything.or is this a different fred A`s m8

Seriously though - what about the chances of being targetted through use of this site (especially if cc is also your ISP!). CC could have blocked access to this and other sites by now....why haven't they? Are there plans if they ever do??

slim to none,You bought the box and should take the risk.If you dont feel comfortable then dont use it.These questions are getting very old very quick tbh

slim to none,You bought the box and should take the risk.If you dont feel comfortable then dont use it.These questions are getting very old very quick tbh

I never suggested for a minute that I don't feel comfortable using the box. It was just a discussion point. This is a discussion isn't it?

I never suggested for a minute that I don't feel comfortable using the box. It was just a discussion point. This is a discussion isn't it?

but its all been discused and answered before!There is very little chance at all of being caught.

Over this part of the world freedom of speech is allowed,there is no way the cc's would or could block this website.

+1

i do believe DM users - stand along community , it is not about channels fo free at all --- it is style of life, LINUX , EDUCATION
- get a starview or any other cable box if it is only free tv u looking for
View attachment 40762

I dont really understand that,Whats that got to do with the chances of the cc's blocking this website

Last edited:
This was funny, but now getting boring can we close the thread please.

If you connect a modded box to VM you are liable to prosecution, so far only traders have been prosecuted .

Keep your mouth shout and get on with it, or forget it and get out the xceen.

Please close.

I agree, we have had a lot of discussion on the whole "what if" topic.....nevertheless, we have a bunch of ccs who have just tried and failed to derail our boxes...and who will be under increasing pressure to try again.

I wouldn't rule out an assault on our information channels.

Close the thread if you feel its boring....but please give some thought offline to how we could deal with this if it does happen.

I agree, we have had a lot of discussion on the whole "what if" topic.....nevertheless, we have a bunch of ccs who have just tried and failed to derail our boxes...and who will be under increasing pressure to try again.

I wouldn't rule out an assault on our information channels.

Close the thread if you feel its boring....but please give some thought offline to how we could deal with this if it does happen.

Sorry think about it, VM could possibly ban this site from people on VM BB (but I doubt it) but would would stop you from DL stuff from work, an iternet cafe etc.

Really it cant be done, apart from trained hamsters with BULLET PROOF JACKETS

Back