Sensible Topic Who Is America

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure has anyone watch this yet but I suggest you do. I'm after seeing the first episode multiple times and still can't stop laughing.

Who Is America? - Wikipedia

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Check it out its on Channel4 and the usual sites.

Unbelievable, only in America! Hopefully lol

Watched it recently, made me cringe and laugh at the same time. Mr Cohen has had their pants down yet again. 🤣😏

Same old Ali-G format from years ago just re-hashed with new characters boring and tedious

Does it really surprise anyone that the majority of Americans, are uneducated irks? 400 year old country, that believes in creationism, conversion therapy, and the right to hold arms (Semi-automatic rifles).

It is imo one of the most backwards western nations there is. Massive small town mentality in many parts. Sadly it seems that they've now elected someone who shares similar incredulous views as the deranged idiots that voted.

Does it really surprise anyone that the majority of Americans, are uneducated irks? 400 year old country, that believes in creationism, conversion therapy, and the right to hold arms (Semi-automatic rifles).

It is imo one of the most backwards western nations there is. Massive small town mentality in many parts. Sadly it seems that they've now elected someone who shares similar incredulous views as the deranged idiots that voted.

There's a famous quote, which has been attributed to various people, although the origin is disputed:

"America is the only country to have gone from barbarism to decadence without an intervening period of civilisation".

Back