Who has the weirdest hobby?

hey all i once did train surfing im from germany and here we did such things really often on the yellow city trains and it was really fun. after a friend fell off from one and hurt himself we all quit it :)
but if you have the chance you should try it once :)

hey all i once did train surfing im from germany and here we did such things really often on the yellow city trains and it was really fun. after a friend fell off from one and hurt himself we all quit it :)

Really fun? I would say really stupid, that is not a hobby it's a suicide mission. :(

Really fun? I would say really stupid, that is not a hobby it's a suicide mission. :(

yea i can understand you but its not like you are on top of the train. the yellow city subways are stopping almost every 500-1k m and you jump behind it while it stops and surfs with it one or more stations :)

fun till youve grown up and thinks of other things

Sounds great tbh but the old farts n here would not understand.

Sounds great tbh but the old farts n here would not understand.

Playing with trains is just pathetic and some people need to grow up. I hope the compo people catch on to this and pish them right off when they make a claim. Get a proper hobby I say. :(

i like to take clippings of old mens hair, mainly when they are not looking; at the cinema, on the bus, in the park, when they are sleeping in their homes or in the sauna, gym and spa. I keep them in little baggies so that when the mood takes me I can take them out so I can smell them.

So far I have 43 little baggies, all from people between 29 and 49, the older ones though maninly smell of hair dye. I keep them stored in my larder to they stay fresh. I also try to stay clear of ginger, something about it just doesn't feel right.

I wasn't gonna say but I do something surprisingly similar ....

I only collect the ladies' hair tho, which I then use make into merkins for my love doll.
Purple rinses are my faves, the coloured rinses are usually also the hardest to harvest ime, but the feeling of those multicoloured fluffy pensioner perm merkins tickling your skin is sooo worth it.

There is a guy on youtube (can't remember his channel name) who collects wheelie bins.

Back