Who do you think it was

One of these did it....WHO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
All you budding detectives, who do you think did tina's avatar.

i know who it was but hes not a voting option

it was the avvy fairy

I KNOW who did it but I'm gonna vote someone else just to confuse you ... lol

Bronto said:
I KNOW who did it but I'm gonna vote someone else just to confuse you ... lol

lol.....thats the spirit

digidude said:
i know who it was but hes not a voting option

it was the avvy fairy

which one looks like a fairy....:)

Very clever guy's. :Clap:

But not clever enough. Did none of you ever read my thread in the laughter room a while back 'Never try to out smart a women'

You haven't got everyone listed in the 'WHO DONE IT TEAM' have you? :NoNo:

From what I can make out, there are at least 22 people that could have access to my avvy. But you lot thought you were being clever by listing only 10 of them. : whip :

Here's my conclusion

I have checked out when peeps were last on line and eliminated those prior to the time of the switch. Now, your thinking, well they don't have to be on line to do it. No, but they would, to see the response.

Having checked through the archive's, I seem to have found a few of you lerking in the background.

SUSPECTS

MairyHinge,MickieD,Narabdela,Rat,Reddevil,

MairyHinge is sitting bored at the ferry checkin at Holyhead (Had more than enough time to do it, to past the boredom) Although, this would take quite a bit of battery life from the laptop, so I say not.

Reddevil was chatting at this time, he popped off to check his soup but came straight back, MickieD appeared from no where, as did Rat, they were busy chatting about codes and football and stuff. Again, Reddevil goes off to eat his ham soup (wtf) could off done it while eating the soup, but I think not. He came back later was chatting a lot.
There was one person, who wasn't in conversation but pipped up with a comment just after I had asked Mr Q to do the avvy and was'nt heard off again in the shoutbox and yet immediatley after I posted a 'Thank You James' thread, Wolaaaaa, there they were. They posted to the thread. This indicates this person was watching and waiting for the response.....I now address this person to be it........................

.NARABDELA

:AMIFACE:

OoooOoo im offline but i can post......

Now you dont see me.......nice try tho tina....keep going, process of elimination. you got 9 more guesses

IT'S MR DEVIL HIMSELF

He's been under my nose all the time. I've just looked in my user notes and there he is, a few hours after my first post.

With my avvy beside him..........

AND NOT TO MENTION THE INVISIBLE MODE, QUOTE BY DUTCHO.

NEVER TRY TO OUT SMART A WOMEN.................:classic:

Last edited:
Who Dunnit

: party : Reddevil : party :​

Well done tina, took you a while but you was right in the end, and all the others who guessed correctly.​

:classic: ....................LOL

Back