Who are Liverpool gonna sign

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have seen, Krajcar, Barry, Downing, Pederson, Bentley, (Andrea Dossena and Albert Riera, but don't know who they are) hopefully a couple of fullbacks.

Apart from Bentley are they good enough?

more of the players benitez signs aren't good enough, he wastes money on mediocre players in the hope he'll get himself a bargain but it usually backfires...kewell-pennant-veronin-crouch-arbeloa-kuyt.. need I go on?

more of the players benitez signs aren't good enough, he wastes money on mediocre players in the hope he'll get himself a bargain but it usually backfires...kewell-pennant-veronin-crouch-arbeloa-kuyt.. need I go on?

Yes please do!

Kewell and Voronin were both free! We will sell Crouch for a profit, Arbeloa was a good signing and will no doubt be 1st choice full back next season!

lol-okay you got me on the free transfers but you still pay these idiots a wage don't you?

sure you'll sell crouch for a profit but why sign these players in the first place is the point I was making.
why doesn't he sign more world class players such as torres and mascherano?

He can only play with the money he is given! Dont you think he would have signed the likes of Torres etc earlier if he was allowed! It is indeed a big summer coming up for us, no more average signings, you are right on that!

Ive seen we been linked with a young striker! Have a look at whats been quoted as his favourite pasttimes!

In today's edition of the weekly Czech footy paper, it has been suggested that Liverpool have joined Bayern, Fiorentina and Roma in the race for young Czech striker Jan Blazek of Slavia Prague.

He has also been quoted as saying his hobbies are "drinking, prostitutes and fucking!!

Interesting!!!!:Cheers:

He can only play with the money he is given! Dont you think he would have signed the likes of Torres etc earlier if he was allowed! It is indeed a big summer coming up for us, no more average signings, you are right on that!

Ive seen we been linked with a young striker! Have a look at whats been quoted as his favourite pasttimes!

In today's edition of the weekly Czech footy paper, it has been suggested that Liverpool have joined Bayern, Fiorentina and Roma in the race for young Czech striker Jan Blazek of Slavia Prague.

He has also been quoted as saying his hobbies are "drinking, prostitutes and fucking!!

Interesting!!!!:Cheers:
sounds like wayne rooney! lol I think benitez should blood some of your youth players as well, some of them look good and as we've seen at arsenal(and united in the past) they can do well given the chance. they'd start off as just squad players but then you do want a larger squad so whats the harm!

Well heres our first Philipp Degen 25 a right-back on a free transfer from Dortmund. I suppose we have nothing to lose on a free as with Voronin. Do hope we get some quality in the summer though. Bookies have made us 15/2 to win the premiership and at the moment its looking about right.

Well heres our first Philipp Degen 25 a right-back on a free transfer from Dortmund...

Hmmm... so along with Stevie Finnan and Arbeloa that means we've now got 3 internationals fighting it out for the right back position?!

Somebody's probably going to want to leave or Raf's gonna have to do some crazy tinkering each game to keep them all happy.

why sign another Right Back?? just cause he was free...

it sounds like a Voronin all over again...

I honestly think that Arbeloa is pants i think Finnan is a quality full back so i hope yous get rid of him and stick with playing arbeloa

I honestly think that Arbeloa is pants i think Finnan is a quality full back so i hope yous get rid of him and stick with playing arbeloa

Watching SSN today and reported that Finnan is on his way out.:err:

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso could be on the brink of a ยฃ12m move to Juventus. (Press Association, 1300 BST)

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has lined up former France goalkeeper and long-serving Bordeaux number one Ulrich Rame to act as cover for Pepe Reina. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool are also interested in 20-year-old Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik and Espanyol's ยฃ6m-rated winger Albert Riera. (Daily Mail and The Sun)

Think Liverpool will need to spend much a pretty penny if they want a sustained challenge next year. They already have a great striker in Torres, outstanding midfielder in Gerrard and a half decent keeper. Oh yeah and Mascherano but they need 3-4 world class players now, not free transfers or has beens.

Benitez has had plenty of money to spend but keeps picking up well frankly crap. Torres was a great signing, one or two more of those and guarantee they will be challenging for the title.

First you have to prize it away from our hands though...........................

Think Liverpool will need to spend much a pretty penny if they want a sustained challenge next year. They already have a great striker in Torres, outstanding midfielder in Gerrard and a half decent keeper. Oh yeah and Mascherano but they need 3-4 world class players now, not free transfers or has beens.

Benitez has had plenty of money to spend but keeps picking up well frankly crap. Torres was a great signing, one or two more of those and guarantee they will be challenging for the title.

First you have to prize it away from our hands though...........................
well how many world classs players has man u and before u say it not all of them lol

only ones i would say are
ronaldo (spilt spit) i dont like saying that
rooney

well how many world classs players has man u and before u say it not all of them lol

only ones i would say are
ronaldo (spilt spit) i dont like saying that
rooney

Rooney is NOT world class. Its a myth that people seem to believe! Just look at his scoring record against the top sides and at international level!

Did you even see him last night? He got subbed off! You leave world class players on until the very end!

Sorry! Rant Over!

And turn the 2 results we had against man utd this year around and we would have been above them! I know its all "ifs and buts", but look at it that way, and we werent far away!

Back