White screen when trying roms

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
just got a superkey and a g6lite for a ds ive downloaded some eur Ds roms from newsgroup there all eur.dns so i take it they.ve already been converted to dns ok so im copying the files then moving them onto the g6flash dns folder there writing fine but when i select the games on my DS im getting a white screen I got the superkey so i didnt have to flash the ds any ideas : multi :

not sure about g6 m8 .. have you read the g6 instructions through?..

ds is region free so try a few US games too

Thanks for the replys i updated the g6 with the link you give me ive manged to use the media player and music folders etc but still stuggling with the roms gonna get a couple already converted of a freind tommorow to see if its the roms im downloading i cant find the dns converter the link in the previous the posts is just giving me files with no exe install anyone got it cheers.

Thanks for putting is in the right direction i just needed to put the loader file in the directory everything is good now got all my roms on ( for me ) and my son lol also a couple cartoons and mp3 disks this is great stuff I recommend the g6flash cart to anybody big games like splinter cell marios flight sim aswell its all good stuff

Cheers : multi :

Back