White FTV card

moggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all, I have an old sly white card which is now setup using CCcam 2.2.1 and its working fine for the FTV channels, like ch5.

Question is, do I need to put any settings into the CCcam.cfg file so it doesn't fry the card or is it ok as it is?

thanks for any help

Have you put in the boxkey in your CCcam.cfg? This is needed for it to update entitlements.

CH5 is FTA, not FTV by the way.

thanks guys,
no i've not entered the boxkey in the config file, didn't think you had to just for the FTA channels. The box it was paired to died a long time ago so it got binned.

I tried oscam and couldn't get it to work properly alongside my calvin klein

I am using Oscam 6059 with cccam 2.1.3 which I downloaded via TSPANEL.

TBH mate channel 5 is free to air anyway and so i quite a few channels.. Dont really see why you would need the card?

the ftv card works fine and updates fine with cccam without boxkey make sure you have emm enabled in your ccam.cfg file to get updates
and you get channel 5 HD and a few others that are not fta but there is not a lot left on it
before you had to run oscam to get pick tv to work but that is fta now.
you only need the boxkey for premium channels to work

thanks guys, channel 5 isn't FTA on mine fruitball. I'm only after channel 5 tbh anyway, so I'll read up on enabling the emm updates.

Have you put in the boxkey in your CCcam.cfg? This is needed for it to update entitlements.

CH5 is FTA, not FTV by the way.

mine has been in the uno for over a year and updates the entitlements just fine without a boxkey using CCcam.

Back