Which Xbox To Get?

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking for a xbox 360 which one shall I get so many on the market? What do I look out for what year and model? Why go for Jasper ? What about xbox slim can they be modded?? Last thing I want is rrod! Thanks

i would only advise two types of xbox, jasper being one if you wanted a cheaper phat or get a slim.

jasper was the last revision of the original xbox 360 and supposedly fixed the rrod issue (I personally havent heard of any jasper rrod's and ive had my jasper a few years and its still running perfect, got it as soon as i could, searched everywhere for it most shops still only had falcon chipsets and none of the big retailers had even heard of jasper but i read on a forum that blockbuster were the first to get them in so i went straight up there and indeed they had them :) )

some slims can be modded but it depends on the dvd drive inside.

How do i tell if it's a jasper before i buy don't mind the old fat xbox? Also if i do buy a slim which drive am I looking for and how can I tell without opening the slim xbox?? Thanks

h t t p : / / w w w . a n a n d t e c h . c o m / s h o w / 2 6 8 2 / 2

remover the spaces, I used this to find 1 of mine is a falcon

How do i tell if it's a jasper before i buy don't mind the old fat xbox? Also if i do buy a slim which drive am I looking for and how can I tell without opening the slim xbox?? Thanks

http://m.engadget.com/default/artic...-mythical-consol/&category=classic&postPage=1

Follow this link mate and scroll down. How I discovered mine was a jasper before buying it was by looking through the little window on the box and pulling the console up until you can see the voltage. The link shows you mate. It's the only way to really tell it's a jasper without getting the console out the box.

Thanks guys I know how to find a Jasper now. What about the slim how can I tell it can be flashed without opening the xbox up? Can I tell just by ejecting the disc tray ? Thanks

Back