Which unlooper???

some people in other posts have been praising the powersync unlooper mate from TMC i ordered one yesterday i left my dad to do it for me and he bought it from flebay insted of tmc (tailor made circuits) if you are getting one of these mate tmc is your man highly recommended by alot of people

HI , many thanks for your reply. I have this one but I make only card seca2. What you think can i transform it and I will make nagra? What you think about T911 Unlooper ?

Last edited:
Hi

I got the wizard unlooper from atmelace/chartman does the business.

i got orange nexus never had any probs no good for a86 without mod though

nice one mate thats where mine should of come from insted i have to wait god knows how long for it from canada or america.

i wouldn't go expecting the same performance from the us/canadian variety as the uk variety. They may look similar but are quite different in use!!

tbc

i have spoken on a few boards now to people purchasing powersync's from ebay, there is quite a difference from the UK powersync (not least the extra 6 months of development for n1) to get a UK powersync established. you are unlikely to opena nagra 1 card with that out of the box i'm afraid.

tbc

if you want the powersync talked about on uk boards then you must purchase the TMC powersync, in reality it isn't any more expensive either tbh - But it is a superior unlocker and the uk board settings and scripts assume you are using that model not the canadian/Us variety. 4619 chips are also of no use for n1.

Last edited:
definatly not good news cheers for the info looks like i might have to buy another, what cards would this one do/whats this programmer for? cheers

it is intended to unlock n2 cards such as those found in the US and Canada. for some strange reason they seem to think that no one in the world uses n1 lol.

the TMC powersync is able to unlock n1 and n2. if your purpose of use is n1 testing then this is unlikely to even be profitient on a rom11 although it might work on that card if you can get it setup correctly.

tbc

cheers again mate im a total newbie to mosc so ill just give it a try when it turns up and see where i end up i bought it to glitch a 2110c card for bk, its my own fault i asked my dad to find a powersync for me but i forgot to tell him where from and he just assumed flebay lol

a couple more questions would this be hard to mod if need be and am i totally screwed with the powersync (canada/usa) i bought or should i just order one from tmc or is it worth waiting and see if it will work im a bit skint after buying this but if needs be i will have too, im sorry about the hijack btw i had totally forgot this is someone elses thread

Last edited:
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just for reference the link you posted to indicates you purchased a powersync from TMC this of course will be a uk powersync.

i assume you don't require further help with your choice or use of the powersync you have purchased?

tbc

Back