Which tv should i get

Whatever set you get, take the time to set it up and run it in properly. Been to peoples houses and picture quality is woeful simply cause they haven't bothered to change the defaults. Enjoy your new telly.

I also try and buy from John Lewis due to the free 5 year warranty they offer

the samsung is good value for the money all my m8 s got them. any tv make sure its a P, i got a dell projector hight spec but only good at night and i still do not have hd feeds to it 2year later!!
only pc and dbox. still if you putting it on the wall make fixing good and strong :Cheers::

Kids are playing Mario kart on the wii :proud::proud:Wat a difference from 32" CRT Too a 40" LCD :banana::banana:Watched Raiders of the lost ark on BBC One HD Last night and the picture was amazing , Trouble is makes normal digital virgin look a little pants lol

nice buy there mate,well wear ,ill be looking at getting something similar myself when we move in a couple of weeks looking forward to it :banana:

Kids are playing Mario kart on the wii :proud::proud:Wat a difference from 32" CRT Too a 40" LCD :banana::banana:Watched Raiders of the lost ark on BBC One HD Last night and the picture was amazing , Trouble is makes normal digital virgin look a little pants lol

Stop showing off...lol

There are some really good deals to be had on the panny 50pz70 (which is a cracker) if you can still find them in stack

Sansung is very good, but the sony will outlast it. Lcd as opposed to plasma? plasma has a continuous life of about 8 years. LCD has a continuous life of 10 years. Go over 32 inchs for proper quality anything smaller will have the picture with big heads and small legs.make sure it's HD full as opposed to HD ready.Full HD costs a few bob more but it's worth it in the long run. If you go over 50 inchs the sets will not have full HD. Continuous life? on seven days a week fifty two weeks of the year.

Make sure you invest in a gold scart lead? static and dust will not stay in the gold ones. Cost about fifty pounds? maybe cheaper on E bay.Cheap scarts give bad fuzzy quality, particuarly in sets that dont't have a HUNDRED HERTS.

Back