Which system to purchase? HELP PLEASE

thevman2k5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All. Im after a satelite system that will give me loadz of sports channels and movies. especially prem 3pm kick offs.

However, one thing is that this wil be connected to my hd projector onto my 100" screen :proud:

I want it to acheive the best quality possible. Could someone please recommend a system.
Thank you all.

Have a nice day

uh its a tuff one first of all if you have expierience i would hod on and get the new dreambox 800hd pvr which is ment to be out the end of the month this is the daddy of them all but you have to be willing to loose a few hairs once you get the hang of they are some receiver then you have the technomate 6900 hd which is good aswell not a very good time to buy one of these basically the dreambox is the job

to get the 3pm kickoffs/movies you will need to either buy an offical sub OR pirate card/cam OR "CS". Depending on what you want will dictate what reciever you want to buy.

Id defo go for the DM800 if you have the cash! about £360 i believe. I dont think there is much HD out there though Premiere HD, Sly Sports, and erm 1w has a Canal one too i think?

hi im thinking of getting the 6900 with a 1 metre. is there any way i can find the channel listings.

im really excited, will i recieve hd football

does anybody recommend me getting this

you'll have to understand the reciever it self wont give you many chanels, infact a lot of the hacked stuff is about to change encryption, so premium HD stuff like films/sport will be limited to FTA chanels that are available. Unless of course you get an offical sub or a card/cam (m2+ or diablo) although the length they last arent guaranteed as well.

i'm not trying to put you off .... just trying to give you the whole picture

the only way you'll get HD without paying £1000's in official subs a year woul be through c*rd sharing. But then alot of the ones which offer HD tv are N-D-S encryption and there is issues with them jerking or freezing when keys change which is between every 7-25 secs. There isnt any softcam hacks which offer HDTV other than PRemier but thats probably changing encryption come the start of the new footy season

Through Sharing i can more or less unlock most channels which offer football but it coems at a price unless you offer your official subs to the server

hi im thinking of getting the 6900 with a 1 metre. is there any way i can find the channel listings.

im really excited, will i recieve hd football

does anybody recommend me getting this

Have you looked at lyngsat for the listings?

You should be able to get 45* east to 45* west if you have an ideal south facing wall.

You should be able to get most fotty matches but not in HD

Curly

Back