Which services file should I use for Middlesex?

mickeydcarper10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, please don't say 'Middlesex'!

I have scoured the donloads section and can't find specific services & bouqet files for Middlesex, so I am wondering if any Middlesex N*Lers out there would mind pointing me in the right direction please?

Once I have this info, I can then find the appropriate files in the downloads section and I should be away!

Sorry for appearing a bit Northern, but it's all south of the watford gap for me....

Ta la,

;-)

The box is for a friend of mine who lives down there at weekends. I would rather have the box all set up and ready to go for him when he plugs it in.

So, call me fussy....

your mate needs to do a scan from his place, dead easy, make sure fast scan set to off , and update bouq is on ................ takes bout an hour then save and reboot .........and off u go

cheech i always do leave current on bouquets as it does not change the channels m8

cheers

Hi, you can try my services files which I have placed in the sticky for service files, it's on page 14. I am in NW london and use the harrow services file modded after a scan. sorry it's a bit late. i found your post whilst searching for the best provider for the perivale area. Don't suppose you know?

Back