Which services file should I use for Middlesex?

Hi, please don't say 'Middlesex'!

I have scoured the donloads section and can't find specific services & bouqet files for Middlesex, so I am wondering if any Middlesex N*Lers out there would mind pointing me in the right direction please?

Once I have this info, I can then find the appropriate files in the downloads section and I should be away!

Sorry for appearing a bit Northern, but it's all south of the watford gap for me....

Ta la,

;-)

The box is for a friend of mine who lives down there at weekends. I would rather have the box all set up and ready to go for him when he plugs it in.

So, call me fussy....

cheechnchomg

Inactive User
your mate needs to do a scan from his place, dead easy, make sure fast scan set to off , and update bouq is on ................ takes bout an hour then save and reboot .........and off u go

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
cheech i always do leave current on bouquets as it does not change the channels m8

cheers

babylon5

Inactive User
Hi, you can try my services files which I have placed in the sticky for service files, it's on page 14. I am in NW london and use the harrow services file modded after a scan. sorry it's a bit late. i found your post whilst searching for the best provider for the perivale area. Don't suppose you know?

TEST