which sat box to get?

Which sat box to get?

• TM 800 HD

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • DM 800 HD CLONE

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • SPIDER BOX 9000HD

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other sat box in the region of £250 max!

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
We are due a major firmware release, actually it's overdue, so by the time your box arrives the image may be released.

That sounds cool. Honestly witchy as long as i can watch tv on it witout crashes,freezing,glitching im a happy man.

Ive had the tm 500 since feb this year i have flashed it once, updated the channel list once and it is absolutly super stable and no hassle what so ever.

well ive taken the plunge and ordered a tm800 hd.

It was a tough choice tbh. I didn't want to shell out £200 on a dm 800 hd to only find i have problems. The spider box sounded simple to use but i would not have linux and i think darkman is a tit. The skybox is just too unknown for me to take the plunge on it.

I may live to regret my descision but ho hum lol.

I am after one myself where did you get it from and for how much? Not too fused about the extra features myself at the moment but it looks like the bugs will be fixed soon anyway.

I am after one myself where did you get it from and for how much? Not too fused about the extra features myself at the moment but it looks like the bugs will be fixed soon anyway.

I got it from eurosky m8 eurosky.co.uk.

There is a code here for 5% dscount. DW5TM800HD

As a user of the spiderbox 9000hd im more than happy with it as the latest patch has made it very stable on my server,also if your intrested in the footie the "gift" will more then service your needs sargie

As a user of the spiderbox 9000hd im more than happy with it as the latest patch has made it very stable on my server,also if your intrested in the footie the "gift" will more then service your needs sargie

What date is latest patch you refer too?

Theres an even newer patch than that. It also reads and updates a tring card in 26secs so they say.
Thats skybox that is being referred to is a very basic limited box from what i have seen posted by a supplier of these boxes.

is spiderbox better than the TM then ?
which one shall i get lol ?

From what ive read spider box is pretty much plug and play. The spider is not a linux box so it will be no were near as customisable as a tm 800.

IN my opinion the tm 800 will outshine the spider by miles if and when it gets a fully working image.

I don't own a spiderbox so im not really in a position to knock it but i believe they have some cccam issues. Worth doing some research m8 i think.

There is no overall correct answer though. If there was a 'correct' answer then everyone on this forum would own that box. The spiderbox suits very many because it is a cheap solution and provides a lot. The dm clone provides the most options and function at a cheap price, but quality lacks so it doesnt suit everyone. The tm800 offers the future promise of quality & function, which will suit many people who are prepared to take a chance and wait. The alternative options also suit people who are prepared to spend more, or spend less depending on their needs.
:)

Back