which one?

Sajuk101

Inactive User
Reaction score
need help making my mind up whether to get a iphone 4 or a htc desire.

specs wise the iphone 4 edges the htc, but if there was a htc that had better specs i would get that.

is there anything in the pipeline from htc (andriod only) thats coming out in the next few months?

cheers.

hi mate defo the iphone 4 but im bios has ive had iphone since the 2g

If you want to be an Apple Fan Boy, buy into the Apple marketing hype and be restricted to doing and using only what Apple wants you to buy an Iphone...

Theres nothing special about Iphone 4 specs...it's all marketing Hype..

- Retina display - All Marketing Hype...it's still TFT ... old technology...most manufaturers are now on superior AMOLED.

- Front facing camera...werent this what Nokia had on 3 ...about three years ago..and it flopped..Plus it only worksover Wifi and Apple to Apple...

- 5 Megapixel camera...again...nothing special...most manufactiers have had this for a while...new HTC out soon...has a 8 megapixel camera.

- 720P High Def recording...nothing new LG viewty had this ages ago...theres already hacks on the Nexus 1 which support this, Samsung has also announced support via firmware upgarde..

- Wifi on Iphones has always been poor, Bluetooth is useless...doesnt work with other manufacturers devices...only works with the bluetooth headset...

The ONLY intresting feature is maybe the Gyroscope...but you'll still never have Adobe Flash support...what a shame...thats only rules you out of like 80 per cent of website cotnent...lol

i agree with the front camera seems like a novelty at best.

whats the name of this new htc and when is it due for release?

i'm in exactly the same boat.. iphone 4 v HTC desire.. the couple of things for me were the double price of the iphone v the HTC.

I mainly use phone for calls and take a lot of pics. Use PC all through day so not fussed about all of the PC interactivity. Never been an apple geek, always found them too pricey for me but all apple geeks swear by them.

HTC desire is what I am looking at presently to tie in to 24 month contract on T Mobile. Is there a new HTC coming out shortly that will be worth waiting for ie an upgrade on the desire.

Cheers Guys

HTC Evo 4G is a true 4G network capable phone wth a 8 megapixel camera, not been announced for UK release though.

Back