which one should I buy OBD2 bluetooth code scanner for Android

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Guys hope this is in the correct forum

I want to buy a Bluetooth fault code reader and resetter that will work with android phone app Torque pro. Can anyone recommend a seller and type to buy that works well with the torque software

Did you get any responses from this. I recently bought one from ebay and cannot get it too work with my Android Tablet. It not connecting. And the person I got it off is not responding.

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a copy of torque pro,

Thanks

This is an old thread but today I tried to use the above version again however it does not seem to work any-more. I thought it might be the reader however I tried to lite version and that worked so I found another newer version and a little messing around it works, so if anyone needs it here is V.1.8.24

I have run the following however use at your own risk as lookout flagged it as riskware

NetQin Online Virus Scan - Free Virus Scan

https://www.virustotal.com/

Attachments

• TPO2Cv1.8.24-appxg.com.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 8
I think you mean Launch diagnostics as my mate had one and got me to scan cars after his failed and mine picked them up using Autel Maxtor mk808. I would say user has scrapped the car by now as original post was a long while ago.

I think you mean Launch diagnostics as my mate had one and got me to scan cars after his failed and mine picked them up using Autel Maxtor mk808. I would say user has scrapped the car by now as original post was a long while ago.

Look at the dates mate its another post clock

Back