Which MOSC card?

kimigonzales

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys! As u all know, the tit 2 cards no longer work so I was was wondering which MOSC card is recommended. I know that there are rom 10 and rom 11 cards, but is there any difference between the two?

Also, is it worthwhile to even get a MOSC card as these might be the next ones to be targetted by N*L or are these cards likely to go on for a while longer?

Lastly, are these cards easy to program and should I buy a new unlocked card or shall I just do the original N*L card that I've got?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys!

Thanks in advance!

Hi
Glad youve seen the light
In answer to which is best who knows
But rom 10 tend to be harder to unlock
The tools u will need is a t911 and a phoenix programer
I have a nexus and a unlimited infinity usb
Unlocking em can take time but time is money
As 4 how long they will last who knows
But they r far superior as seen
Cant see how they can attack em cos they r their cards just altered
Would mean they issued every sub with new card
Now u need a good read up in mosc section
So cya soon there:Cheers:

thanks for the reply mate. i'll try and get an unlocked rom 10 card. i have the infinity usb unlimited already. do i still need the t911 - what is this anyway mate?

Hi again
T911 is used to unlock the cards
So if u buy a unlocked 1 then
all u need is nagra and a rom 10 image
but be carefull u must use vcp settings on moscs
As i said take a look in mosc u need to read up
And if u have more than 2 boxes t911 is the best way
If u have the cards
I was gonna sell the 1s i had but not now!

thanks for the reply mate. so (sorry if I'm being thick) T911 is just software? or is it hardware like th inifin usb unltd progger?

an autoupdating mosc is far from untouchable - it is a mistake to think they will have that big a problem hitting them.
the problem with the more popular au card and especially the public release of the funcard au files has no doubt caused this hit, titanium 2's and the more expensive cards also being hit is a result of the new key distribution method.(no doubt an effort to clamp the hack)
we could of course all wake up one morning to moscs that are not only not working but have been rendered unusable.

Back