which is the best....

Madagasca

Inactive User
Reaction score
image to use for nthell in the northwest and also provides teletext (as I like to keep my subtitles on screen).

I've dl'ed a few and the images didn't support teletext (or i probably am thick and didn't find the function!). It wasn't in the usual blue button place.

Please help!!!

Thanks guys

Have you got this sorted yet? if not I can pm you an image that should do the trick, also has services xml and boutiques xml for north west.

capdan said:
Have you got this sorted yet? if not I can pm you an image that should do the trick, also has services xml and boutiques xml for north west.

hi m8 if you put your services.xml and bouquets.xml in the downloads section as long as they are upto date that would help people from this area no matter what image they have m8

cheers

the pro i believe has the teletext function on it but you can only change the drivers on line

cheers

guys - sorry for the late reply. got this matter sorted. Gavs Sportster 2.0 is oding wonders for me.

It was mysister in law messing about with the remote that made the txt go off. but figured out how to get it back.

thanks for the help tho.

Back