Which is the best Cartoon

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Cartoons aren't just for kids there for adults too.

Which is your favourite

I think my fav is spongebob squarepants........ :)

Futurama,followed by simpsons,family guy and south park

gone for scooby doo but all time fav is The Flintstones :)

it's all about the simpsons m8 :)

Simpsons then South Park of the newer stuff.

Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye, Micky Mouse, Mighty Mouse, Looney Toons of the old ones.

Mustn't forget all the Aardman stuff:
Wallace and Gromit, Creature Comforts, etc.

And what about The Snowman.

I'm glad the Classic ones have got a mention.
I was going to include more but I would of had a list of over 20. So I missed a few out.
here are some who didn't make my list.
The Banana Splits, Hong Kong Fooey, Asterix, Peanuts, Betty Boop ,Grinch That Stole Christmas, He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe, Inspector Gadget, Mr. Magoo, The Wacky Races and who can forget Care bears lol

its all about danger mouse ;)

was actually surprised it was on the list ;)

followed by inspecter gadget and centurians xtreme and how can we forget Ulaseas (spelt wrong lol) and thundercats ;).... ooo and whats that one with the evil TV (old old one ?)

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie D said:
ooo and whats that one with the evil TV (old old one ?)
Regards
Mickie D

Must be evil edna, on Will'o the Wisp. Voices by the late great eccentric Kenneth Williams.
Had a 5 minute slot after John Craven if I remember.

gone for the simpson matey the bairn loves it lol so ive got no choise ha ha

what about Top Cat? Thundercats and the Racoons?? So many to choose from!!!!!

The Bard said:
Must be evil edna, on Will'o the Wisp. Voices by the late great eccentric Kenneth Williams.
Had a 5 minute slot after John Craven if I remember.

thats the one pal ;)

used to freak me out a bit lol, i watched inspectre gadget with my boy the other day (new version) it has no where near the same quality as the old ones....

before i opened my own removal business i used to work for a guy called pat lol and he was an horrible old ******* lmao... and one of the other workers who was at the company used to say everytime pat bent down to pick something up "go go gadget knees" lmfao rofl i got a tear running down my cheek from that memmory lmao.

great thread we are all big kids at heart and i still tell my boy to watch the old ones when im in the room with him ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Back