which image best 4 tw area

dhally

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi just ordered a dreambox and would like to now which image is the best to use and also a tut for setting up that image as i am new to this any help given would be greatfull thanks

@dhally just a matter of preference really i'm on t/w and find that i get slightly more channels using a gemini image got gemini2.50 on at the min but i actually prefer the neutrino image for better epg and used to neutrino off dbox. so just try different ones to which one u like best

leefield said:
@dhally just a matter of preference really i'm on t/w and find that i get slightly more channels using a gemini image got gemini2.50 on at the min but i actually prefer the neutrino image for better epg and used to neutrino off dbox. so just try different ones to which one u like best

Yes I agree, the Neutrino looks much better imo but the Gemini is a little easier to use, it's also better supported although a few of us on here know the 2.

Leefield how have you found the 2.50 I was going to have a play, is there any big difference between this and 2.40?

knet seems basiclly the same as 2.40 apart from the fact that in automatic scan it's got the option for bruteforce which i'm going to try and take off and put on neutrino to see if it makes a difference with that

Back