which drive if any cant be flashed

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive been away from this part of the forum for a bit and what i want to know is my mate is buying a new 360 arcade today due to rrrod are their any drives that cant be flashed at the moment i have the kit for liteons probe etc but i dont know if any new revisions have come out since i last did one, any help would be great, thanks.

HI mate, i'm just replying to your pm as well.

The only drive the are currently unflashable are the ones in the slim 360, but team jungle have their hands on them
It depends what kit you have as the new liteone 9 series can be a bitch and you will need a v2 probe, an lt switch or some resistors and a switch.

Jama

thanks for the reply's m8 its definatly not a slim hes getting so with a bit of luck he will be ok i have a ck3 and probe so ill let him know thanks again m8

marra you will need the new v2 probe.
thanks for the reply's m8 its definatly not a slim hes getting so with a bit of luck he will be ok i have a ck3 and probe so ill let him know thanks again m8

The probe v2 is only needed on the liteon 8350c v2 and the 93450 drives along with the mra hack.
right cheers mate i understand now i just remember when i got the ck3 there was a few options which to get so i just thought it was a variation so if i need the new kit the mate can pay for it then im not falling for that one again lol.

thanks mate ill give him a ring and let him know he has it in his head that he can just drop it off put kettle on and go home he does it every time i can never get in touch with him when i need something lol

Back