Which Card Programmer ?

fazzydale

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Total noob here. Just a few questions to get me going

I have just bought a Samsung box with a paired ATmega card. Which is the best card programmer to get so I can read (To get my IRD and BK) and then be able to program it if the keys change. (I heard rumours that the ELVIS programmer does'nt always work.) Which programming Software is the best aswell

Also where is the best place to buy the card programmer from ?.

Secondly im confused ??? What is TOXIC6 or 7 Is this a program that just provides a file to program your card with your BK, IRD and keys. Where do you get keys from ??

Thanks in advance

the atmega card will be a autoupdate card
meaning it downloads it own key
but i would say best programmer is infinity usb
this will program most cards

toxic 6 and 7 r programs u put on the card
toxic 6 no longer works
toxic 7 does

If i wanted to upgrade to an Tit card will the ifinity usb programmer work, or is there a programmer available that can program both ATmega card and the Titanium card

thanks

yes the usb infinity pheonix will do funs tits and atmegas with 3rd party software

hi new to this

hiya new to this i have got a pace di4001 and was told i can do the nthell card is this true got a elvis programmer from the itvdig days is this any good if so what Software is best and a IDIOTS GUIDE would be gr8 if poss thanks for any help :)

programmer

best go for an infinity usb phoenix you can buy off e bay or search unapiy.com in google theyre about £35 with postage and it does it all hope this helps

Back