Which Batteries??

earthshayker

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm going on holiday soon and I'm looking for batteries for my camera. I've used the ordinary AA batteries but they don't seem to last 10 pictures. Now I know there are all these different types like alkaline, lithium and loads more but which one do you recomend I get.

Thanks

P.S my camera takes 4 AA batteries

best i found for these cameras and usage are rechargeable ones.

but they must have the mAh of at least 1800.

some here at £4.23 for duracell [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Energizer-Reachargable-Advanced-2500MAH-Batteries/dp/B000I2K94M/ref=pd_sbs_ce_1[/ame]

If you want conventional batteries go for Duracell Plus, they are expensive but do last, or why not look for some good rechargable. I have a set in the camera and a charged set in the case for when the other run out. Make sure they are a high mAh around 2800 if you can.

'Energiser Lithium' are proven to be the longest lasting batteries from reviews I have read.

I seen a charger on QVC that would recharge ordinary batteries. Apparently they would charge Duracells to 90% of the original charge.
Nothing beats duracell for constant usage, maybe the Lithium would last longer for on/off usage. Also Duracell make rechargeable batteries.

Yoinker

the original problem with digital cameras that took normal batteries was they just required too much power so they would cut out. nowadays any decent rechargeable battery will do you fine

Thanks I orderd the Duracell Supreme AA 2650mAh Pack of 4 from Amazon £6.99 free shipping

Back